Page 49 of 115 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Farm Supplier
    I go just got Anubis, on my FIRST TRY!!!!!!!! Just plain old diamond and magic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    Congrats!!! I've tried a zillion times for Gold with no luck. Out of 6 dragons left to get 3 of them are yellow mixes. They just don't like me. And I'm scared to even try anymore cuz if I see one more sunrise I'm gonna throw my phone!!

Good job!
    Thank you I just kept breeding Epic Diamond & Epic Air...swapping them from left to right for 3 weeks. I have gotten 2 hour breeding times with this combo for 3weeks straight except, right before I got my gold dragon.....this combo also gave me infinity, then gold egg right after. I was really about to give up.....but I was also determined to get the gold lol. I'm still so happy with it and my infinity I got from this. Just jeep trying as I did.....2 hour breeding.....then bam infinity then gold right after.....but 3 weeks steady breeding for it. Good luck

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by addictmOde View Post
    Very nice, Tina_Marie66! Congratz.
    Thank you😁

Is it a good sign that my hatch time says 2 days?

I am breeding a Level 10 serpent and a level 9 scorpion. It says breeding time is 2 days?

Fashion Designer
    how much gold does it ask for to instant finish?

It is asking for 42 gold

Executive Chef
    You must have bred it about 2 hrs ago, right? Its a 44 hr bred, DIAMOND. Congratulations.

Yippee!!!! I am so excited! Is that sad that that is so exciting! I have tried so long!!??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostgirl2222 View Post
    Yippee!!!! I am so excited! Is that sad that that is so exciting! I have tried so long!!??
    No its not sad. Congrats, go brag on the bragging thread and share your combo on the diamond thread.

I am so excited I think I got my first diamond on the way!!! I bred a level 10 serpent with a level 8 scorpion!!! Yay!!