Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1143

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Banned
    Well I'm not here to brag!
    I'm here to say my den is definitely broken!
    It keeps messing up my Angel eggs! ( my first Angel egg came out all pink and ******d....now this!)

What am I going to do!?
    My poor Angel babies are going to need counselling when they grow up and have to explain to them why they don't look like their friends!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Well I'm not here to brag!
    I'm here to say my den is definitely broken!
    It keeps messing up my Angel eggs! ( my first Angel egg came out all pink and ******d....now this!)

What am I going to do!?
    My poor Angel babies are going to need counselling when they grow up and have to explain to them why they don't look like their friends!
    That's not Angel! That's prism!! Congrats lol stop calling your unicorn and prism angel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    That's not Angel! That's prism!! Congrats lol stop calling your unicorn and prism angel
    Hehe! You know what? I think I like you! You get right to the point! Lol!
    Yes, deep down I know it's a Prism egg, but let a girl dream for alittle while!
    ...and I think I will name both of them Angel, whether they like it or not!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Hehe! You know what? I think I like you! You get right to the point! Lol!
    Yes, deep down I know it's a Prism egg, but let a girl dream for alittle while!
    ...and I think I will name both of them Angel, whether they like it or not!
    Or you could call them "angel fails" "fml" or "angel wannabe" lol

This is Azerothgar2 but my iPad went looney and died on me so ill use my iPod instead ��. So on my iPod ive been tying for a justice dragon or any pink hybrid till my night evolves. I thought I might as well try for justice and first try its a five hour. I speed it up and it's a Kitsune. I try again and another five hour. To my surprise its another Kitsune. Third time it's another five hour. I'm hoping its not a Kitsune otherwise I'll run out if room for it

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothgar View Post
    This is Azerothgar2 but my iPad went looney and died on me so ill use my iPod instead ��. So on my iPod ive been tying for a justice dragon or any pink hybrid till my night evolves. I thought I might as well try for justice and first try its a five hour. I speed it up and it's a Kitsune. I try again and another five hour. To my surprise its another Kitsune. Third time it's another five hour. I'm hoping its not a Kitsune otherwise I'll run out if room for it
    Congrats on kitsune! I just got my second one not that long ago and traded it so now I'm evolving my new quartz dragon I did just get my tropic dragon after only 2 magic and 1 athletic fail random try in the den with diamond/night and got 23 hrs!! Hoping its DA for attempt number 71 :/

Executive Chef
    Today I bought 500 gold. Usually every month I buy some, and play them instanlty, speeding up breeding. I noticed that - maybe it is just luck, maybe TL supports back I dont know - if I buy some gold, usually I succeed on some dragons I need.

With todays breeding I had: leopard, mythic and mask. None of them had before so I am very happy with them.

(Also, it was strange, that mythic was very hard to breed, I had 7-8 firestorm and a scorpion fall b4 it succeeded. But mask - using boosted breed - succeded first try with night x virtue. Before it in the past few months, I had countless tries for mask, falled many other dragons, including 3 goblins as well, and like ~30 athletic (with 11 hrs time I always was hoping for mask, and didnt get). Now I was backing for trying for mask and I decided to burn all my golds left, and--- so it succeded first try now. )

Fashion Designer

Posted for my lovely neighbour M

Couldn't believe my eyes when I visited one of my favouritest neighbours tonight!! She only got her first diamond a few weeks ago at level 150. Her first diamond hybrid was DA!!! THEN she got a Crusader lol. So tonight there they are! ANOTHER Diamond, and Anubis in the nest!!! I'm so happy for her! Wanted to brag on M's behalf!

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post

couldn't believe my eyes when i visited one of my favouritest neighbours tonight!! She only got her first diamond a few weeks ago at level 150. Her first diamond hybrid was da!!! Then she got a crusader lol. So tonight there they are! Another diamond, and anubis in the nest!!! I'm so happy for her! Wanted to brag on m's behalf!
    thanks love!!!! Who needs silly dragons when they have such awesome friends like you!!!��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofM View Post
    thanks love!!!! Who needs silly dragons when they have such awesome friends like you!!!��
    Aww!!! Mwahhh lol you gettin all sappy on me!!! hahaha