Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do i buy the little coffee shop with the boy in it?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    If I kept a record of how many gems I bought and spent I'd hang my head in shame then proceed to bend over and spank myself! I'd like to remain blissfully ignorant to my gem purchasing habit. I know, I know I'm horrible lol *facepalm*
    This is only personal choice and habit. since this game does not have a record to tell us how many gems we have spent, I do it myself.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepuffystove View Post
    This is only personal choice and habit. since this game does not have a record to tell us how many gems we have spent, I do it myself.
    I hope I didn't offend you, I actually admire your organization and dedication. I just can't stand to face the fact that this little game makes me so happy and that I'm so attached to it

Rhino Keeper
    I hope I didn't offend you, I actually admire your organization and dedication. I just can't stand to face the fact that this little game makes me so happy and that I'm so attached to it
    Yeah haha I love this game too. I don't know how it's so addictive. But thanks for answering (:

Executive Chef
    If I kept a record of how many gems I bought and spent I'd hang my head in shame then proceed to bend over and spank myself! I'd like to remain blissfully ignorant to my gem purchasing habit. I know, I know I'm horrible lol *facepalm*
    Now this made me laugh....I pretend not to remember how many gems I've bought and spent too! To say I'm in denial is an understatement... 0.o cringe
    I love my barista counter, it was worth the 48 gems. I'd like to see it come back for those who missed out on it though.

Host(ess)
    LOL, SAME HERE!!!!
    -pamelaclaireh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Now this made me laugh....I pretend not to remember how many gems I've bought and spent too! To say I'm in denial is an understatement... 0.o cringe
    I love my barista counter, it was worth the 48 gems. I'd like to see it come back for those who missed out on it though.
    Yes please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12