Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily Gross Profit

Fashion Designer

Daily Gross Profit

Hi,

I'm curious to see how much people make per day. I'm eyeing the eiffel tower but I make 60k per day so it's going to take awhile. How much do you make?

Maybe Just 30k~
    Feel Free To @dd NB~

Rhino Keeper
    About 3000 an hour.
    20 clicks divided between building stuff, clicking on homes and on 1 or 2 shops.

Fashion Designer
    I think TL saw my comment and decided to halve the business profits....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I think TL saw my comment and decided to halve the business profits....
    Lol I laughed at your comment!
    So you earn 60000 before the update?
    Cause when I read it I thought that was way more than my 30000 per day and I was going to take a peek of your city!

Fashion Designer
    well I wouldn't add me anymore cause I don't play, but if you want to take a peak of my game, thats okay too. My objective was similar to Kooky's:

1. collect goods
    2. collect from businesses
    3. collect from homes

(in order of priority)

but for category 4, I would use my energy to collect goods from the 3 min option (maybe around 6 times in an hour). Certain residences and businesses I NEVER collect from (cause it was a waste). The best businesses were lux car deal, department store and skyview restaurant.

I figured it would take less than 10 days to get the cheapest wonder without trying too hard (playing once an hour max for 12 hrs). I had all the formulas calculated and considered throwing in an excel to share. Since they changed the business profits though, I quit cause I can't imagine saving for 3 weeks for the cheapest wonder without building ... anyway, good luck to you!

Rhino Keeper
    I prioritize collecting goods from industry and collecting fro high yielding (>200) homes, then businesses (sometimes they can wait because goods are limited anyway) and community building (they can give energy back) , then the rest of the homes, in order of profit.

The best (non-gem) business is the Skyview restaurant; it gives the most money (except for the Cineplex) and with 3.21 it has the highest money-to-goods ratio of all non-gem businesses except for the useless coffee shop, and it takes only 1 space.
    The lux car deal is actually one of the worst shops of the shops worth clicking (Greek restaurant and up.) It has the lowest money-to-goods ratio at 3.08 and takes up 4 spaces. Compare with the Cineplex which gives 70 more money for 20 more goods, and is a much better deal per click. And compare with the Gas station. The Gas station gives 10 more money per click, but only takes up 1 space instead of 4.
    Likewise, the hardware store (3.2 money-to-goods ratio) is a beter deal than the department store (3.1 money-to-goods ratio.) The department store is also one of the worst. I have one out but just for looks and almost never supply it. If I have goods then I'll supply the gas station and up (I don't have a lux car dealer) and if I have spare goods then I'll supply the hardware store. I have a Cineplex and one Skyview restaurant. It makes sense to build another Skyview Restaurant, but I don't like how my city looks with two of those.
    Easily the best shop is the Corporate tower with 3.64 money-to-goods ratio. It gives a solid 400 per click. I only have one bought with gems from installing other games.
    The worst shop is the barber; it has the lowest money-to-goods ratio at 2.67. But all shops under Greek Restaurant are not worth clicking. Except in the beginning of the game, taco and sushi are great then.

I calculated my profit in 4 hours. (This means clicking 20 building every hour or so.)
    These calculations are with the now crippled idea factories and the normal (not the double profit) shops.
    In 4 hours the factories and business can do a full cycle. (You can do 2 2 hour or 1 4 hour greenhouse run or 1 4 hour industrial run.)
    You get 80 clicks in 4 hours. 6 go into industry so that leaves 74 clicks.
    About 8 or 9 go into the most efficient businesses which take 1, 3 or 4 hours.
    Half of the community buildings can be clicked in 4 hours (I use opera houses and windmills) and they give +2 energy back 20% or 25% of the time.
    Some of the glass towers and mansions can be clicked (I'll spare the calculations) and all of the fancy apartments can be clicked.
    The rest of the clicks are spend on condo highrises and victorian houses, which give 90, and in my city there are always some ready to collect from.
    This gives me a bit over 10,000 money earned in 4 hours. Rounded down that's 10,000 in 4 hours and 30,000 in 12 hours (a day)
    Theoretically I could make over 60,000 in 1 day, but because of work, eating and sleeping that's not possible.
    In practice I notice I get a bit over 30,000 a day, and I can do one expansion (35,000) or build two glass towers with that.

With 30,000 a day it takes a little under a month to save up for the cheapest wonder (900,000), however I'd rather expand and build my city. I'll save for those wonders later
    If I really wanted a wonder quickly I would just buy one with real money; €31.98 for the Statue of Liberty, and €55.98 for the money for the Chrysler Building.

Fashion Designer
    With my method, I never ran out of goods, therefore, I never calculated coins to goods ratio cause I always had two greenhouses that I would collect from six times every hour. The skyview is the BEST hands down, but I had already built a lux car dealership and didnt feel like storing it. I considered building 4 skyview restaurants since the profit ratio was great and the 1x1 space allowed me to maximize coins without having to expand.

BUT, TL changed the numbers and I've already changed my strategy several times so it wasn't worth it anymore to play....plus I have 5 other games running at the same time

Fashion Designer
    The amount I collected was based off of playing for 12 hrs a day. I would have collected a little over 90k with 8 hrs of sleep (with no tipping)....I would have had my first wonder by this week.

Rhino Keeper
    The Greenhouse gives 40 goods for 20 coins and an energy click in 3 minutes. With a 3.2 ratio in businesses you can turn the 40 goods into 128 coins at a cost of about a third of an energy (140/40.) 128 coins divided by 1.3 energy clicks is about 98 coins per click with that strategy.
    98 coins is hardly more than 90 coins from highrise condos, and less than profit from better homes.
    98 coins times 20 clicks (one hour) is 1960 coins. that's 7840 in 4 hours and 23520 in 12 hours.
    Definitely not worth the trouble of clicking every 3 minutes instead of every hour.

Before the last update, stores gave out double profit for the same goods in half the time, for some people, including me.
    The goods-profit ratio was 6,43 for the Skyview. And 7,27 for the Corporate. And Skyview took only half an hour.

My Greenhouse gave out 20 goods for 20 coins in 3 minutes.
    With the 3 minute greenhouse tactic that would give 99 coins per click, or 1978 per hour and 7914 in 4 hours and 23742 in 12 hours -not worth it.

My girlfriend had industry that gave double goods. Greenhouse gave 40 in 3 minutes. The idea factory even gave 520 goods in 2 hours(!)
    however she never got the double profit-half time shops, just the regular shops all the time.

If you had double giving industry (40 in 3 minutes greenhouses) and double giving shops then you could turn the 40 goods into 257.2 coins.
    That's 198 coins per click, 3957 coins in 1 hour, 15828 coins in 4 hours and 47483 coins in one day.
    I don't know if some people had double goods giving non-crippled industry and double profit half time stores, but if they did, then 50,000 or 60,000 in 12 hours was possible.

Tipping gives +20% but only a handful of people visit my city and they always click the wrong buildings
    I have 8 other games running.. but some of them only require a daily click session

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast