Thread: Question about gifts

New Resident

Question about gifts

What am I missing? I am only able to give 1 neighbor a gift each day. So frustrating! I also read in the hint section that there is supposed to be a gift button on the right hand side of the page. It doesn't exist on any of my neighbors

Fashion Designer
    That's odd. You should be able to gift 3 neighbors per day. You can also only receive 3 gold per day.

Mods are going to suggest that you delete your game and reinstall it. Have you tried that. It seems to sometimes "reboot" the game.

Farm Supplier
    You can receive 20 gold a day.

The Gift button that's mentioned in the FAQ is displayed when you visit the neighbor. When you visit a neighbor, there will be 4 buttons at the lower-right area of the screen: Gift, Wall, Social, and Home. You are able to gift up to 3 Gold each day.

I have been gifted by five new neighbors today and NO gold has shown up. I am gifting them back and they are receiving so why am I not receiving?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The Gift button that's mentioned in the FAQ is displayed when you visit the neighbor. When you visit a neighbor, there will be 4 buttons at the lower-right area of the screen: Gift, Wall, Social, and Home. You are able to gift up to 3 Gold each day.
    I KNEW something was missing! I only see Wall Social and Home on my neighbor pages. I guess I need to uninstall and add the game back. Hope this helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faegrl View Post
    I KNEW something was missing! I only see Wall Social and Home on my neighbor pages. I guess I need to uninstall and add the game back. Hope this helps.
    make sure you're visiting your neighbors and not just the community list of people... when you first click on the Social tab for the day, it'll take you to the list of community, and you have to make sure you switch it over to neighbors...

but i've been having the same problem about receiving gold. I received three today but only one showed up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanafan View Post
    make sure you're visiting your neighbors and not just the community list of people... when you first click on the Social tab for the day, it'll take you to the list of community, and you have to make sure you switch it over to neighbors...

but i've been having the same problem about receiving gold. I received three today but only one showed up

to clarify, if your on someone elses island and they aren't your neighbor but you just found them thru the community list, then you won't have the gift icon on the bottom right...

Rhino Keeper
    i dont understand why i can RECEIVE 20 but not give 20 why cant i give more than 3? its not fair to my neighbors
    this deff should be fixed team lava

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4zy_eights View Post
    i dont understand why i can RECEIVE 20 but not give 20 why cant i give more than 3? its not fair to my neighbors
    this deff should be fixed team lava
    that's the same for everyone, and people have been complaining about it to team lava forever, so don't expect it to get changed