Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best use for gold?

Best use for gold?

Hi there I've managed to collect 300 gold (from neighbors too, but mostly from the goals with the other TL games), and now I have no idea what i should spend it on... At first, I told myself that I was collecting gold to buy a second nest, but now I wonder, is it really worth it? But, what else can I buy with it?

I'd really appreciate some advice (Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm quite new with the forums..)

Host(ess)
    It is possible to buy a nest, and for the rest accelerate evolutions, hatching etc.

Fashion Designer
    I've collected the same amount. I've been thinking about the same thing. No real point in using gold to buy dragons. Since the ones that are harder to get cost SOOOO much more than 300 gold anyway, it's rather pointless. There is a cute cottage that can be bought with gold in decorations. But it's just a decoration so it doesn't do anything for you. Which I find pointless.

For now I've decided to not spend my gold since there isn't anything (in my opinion) worth spending it on. I'm hoping they will add more items worthy of spending gold on in the future, but cost within reason. But I suspect if they add anything new it will be hugely expensive to push you to buy more in order to get what you want. But right now there is nothing I want. Sorry I'm not really any help, good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    If I were you I'd be saving it for the diamond ^^

Executive Chef
    Get more neighbors and a second nest. Once you get enough neighbors you will have a steady flow of gold everyday and can have two eggs in your nests at all times so you produce twice the amount of eggs. Very handy for trying to get diamond

Thanks everyone for your advice ~~ I really don't want to spend gold on dragons, since I like breeding them, even if it's random and takes lots of tries. I'm hoping to get Diamond soon enough I guess I'll buy a second nest then, if I'll need it.

Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    can have two eggs in your nests at all times so you produce twice the amount of eggs.
    Does this mean that we can have two breeding dens? I was wondering about that too, actually...

Executive Chef
    Nope not two breeding dens but I meant that you can get up to 20 gold a day from neighbors which is enough to keep to eggs in your nests. Having two eggs in your nest doubles your dragon outcome because there will be two timers for your incubating eggs

Ohhh I get it now thanks for explaining, though I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it, since I'd feel awful for not being able to repay all the 20 neighbors every day it'd be really awesome if we could gift as much gold as we receive.. It would be fairer, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the more nests the better! If you have an occupied nest, you can always use gold to speed up the time of breeding and know that you have an extra nest available! And while your second egg is incubating, you have yet ANOTHER chance at breeding the dragon you want.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Nope not two breeding dens but I meant that you can get up to 20 gold a day from neighbors which is enough to keep to eggs in your nests. Having two eggs in your nest doubles your dragon outcome because there will be two timers for your incubating eggs
    You can't get 20 gold a day. You can only get/send 3 gold per day. If you're sending gold to all your neighbors thinking they are all get gold from you, they are not. The game randomly choose 3 people to get your gold, the rest get nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast