Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Appliance Slots

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    You only get ONE more? Hardly seems worth 24 gems. I was thinking that might make it unlimited.
    Nope, 24 gems and you unlock one additional spot. I have 9 additional spots open in BS and doubt I'll ever open additional ones in RS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    You only get ONE more? Hardly seems worth 24 gems. I was thinking that might make it unlimited.
    Actually, with the goals, having 20 is VERY helpful since most of the goals are for round numbers so you get through them pretty fast.

Rhino Keeper
    Explain me something.
    If I unlock an appliance with 24 gems.
    When I reach next level, and receive 1 more appliance, I do not lose the 24 gems ?
    I mean I can still be having 1 extra appliance for that level ?

If i am at level 37 and can have 10 appliances. I unlock one more with gems (24).
    so I now have 11 appliances.
    when I reach level 41 and have right for 11 appliances, (but I already have them because of the unlocked one)
    Can I build the extra appliance, so I can have 12 appliances at level 41 ??

Fashion Designer
    That was exactly what I was asking, too. Apparently (according to kattybell) if you unlock an appliance, you'll always have one extra at every level.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Superyalda View Post
    That was exactly what I was asking, too. Apparently (according to kattybell) if you unlock an appliance, you'll always have one extra at every level.
    What I mean is that once you unlock all the appliances, and you purchase an extra one you'll keep that extra one. You can purchase more if you choose to do so.

Can someone clarify this by answering the following question. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I currently am at level 40 and I have 10 appliances (I have never purchased an additional appliance with gems). My next appliance will be unlocked when I reach level 41. If I go ahead and buy an additional appliance now (with gems) I will be up to 11 appliances. So my question is, once I reach level 41, will I get my 12th appliance?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagoto View Post
    Can someone clarify this by answering the following question. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I currently am at level 40 and I have 10 appliances (I have never purchased an additional appliance with gems). My next appliance will be unlocked when I reach level 41. If I go ahead and buy an additional appliance now (with gems) I will be up to 11 appliances. So my question is, once I reach level 41, will I get my 12th appliance?
    Yes you will. When you unlock an appliance spot it doesn't take away from when you'd next receive one by levelling up, it is just an extra spot that you'll always be able to keep.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagoto View Post

Yes you will.

Host(ess)
    the 24 gems paid for an additional appliance slot over what ever you should have.

Is 20 the max number of appliances you can have...ever? My game says I have reached the maximum number of appliances, but then under that it says " there are no more applian" with the unlock for 24 gems button over it. I currently count 18 appliances on the floor. So I can unlock with gems twice and then I am maxed out "for real"?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast