Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Appliance Slots

Question About appliances

You have reached the maximum number of appliances.
    Next unlocks at Level XX. [ UNLOCK NOW FOR 49 GEMS ]
    This message appears when I have all the appliances possibles for my level.

My question is this:
    If I'm spending 49 gems on another appliance when I get to next level i can have another one as normally? o I will have the maximum number for that level because i acquired other appliance before?
    Here's an example:

I'm at level 23 so I have maximum 7 appliances.
    At level 28 I will can have 8 appliances.

If I spend 49 gems in level 23 for have 8 appliances, when i get to level 28 that I'll have 8 appliances then I have one more? 9 Appliances? or I will have to spend 49 gems to have 9 appliances?

Do you understand me? English isnt my first language, its so hard to explain for me. I want know if the appliance that you buy if it forever remains of more.

Thanks very much.

Grand Emperor
    You'll have 9 appliances.

If you spend 49 gems for an appliance slot you will always have 1 more than the normal maximum.

Tidbit. If u put an appliance in storage. For instance u have a nacho maker. Don't like it, put it in storage and u then can buy a different appliance. U can still only have so many appliances per level ect, but I found this to be very useful when I was unhappy with a certain appliance that say only made one food item. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You'll have 9 appliances.

If you spend 49 gems for an appliance slot you will always have 1 more than the normal maximum.
    Thanks you!
    That's what I wanted to know, so this thread can be closed.

^.^

Max amount of stoves

hi i was wondering what the maximum amount of stoves and the likes were and when you get the final one?

i have tried finding out on the forum but i cant seem to find anything.

p.s how is it for baker story same amount of applications and level req for the last one??

Fashion Designer
    The maximum number of appliances is 18, but you have to get to Level 73. Go to the bottom of the first post on this thread for a list of levels and max # of appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    You can get 18 free appliances.
    You have to pay 49 gems to get one slot to buy new appliance.
    I don't know if there's a limit of appliance you can have.
    Well, it's good to have 83 apps, just cook one time and master 4 lvl

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]ALL PREVIOUS REPLIES ARE INCORRECT!!!
    I am @ Level 92 on my Kindle Fire, and am able to have 20 appliances on the floor, cooking, at all times. YOU GET 19 SLOTS, by reaching Level 'Ups', and then I bought one w/49 Gems. MY GAME STILL IS SHOWING that I can add another for another 49 Gems. After that, I am not sure but have heard rumors that you can buy more @ 49 Gems each, up to total of 99 appliance SLOTS.
    I have hundreds of appliances items in inventory but can use only 20 at a time, for now.[/COLOR]

this is so confusinggggggggggggg..................

Banned

Additional Appliance Slots

How exactly does it work? Once you reach 18 appliances it says you can unlock for 49 gems. If I choose to unlock this, how many more appliances am I entitled to? 19?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast