Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Appliance Slots

I was gutted I accidentally touched unlock oven for 49 gems & lost the lot .I think it is an unfair scam .If you want to buy gems you tap on gems then you tap buy .I think these traps are unfair & there should be another button asking you to reconfirm you want to spend your gems.

Question Appliance Slots

I have a quick question.
    If I sell out one of my appliance, you I get the slot back to re-build another one?
    I read/heard somewhere that once I build an appliance and sell it out later on, the slot is taken and can't be use again, is that true?

Rhino Keeper
    You can store your appliances if you want, then the slot will open to replace the stored one.
    I always store mine and set a new one out to use.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPuppets View Post
    I have a quick question.
    If I sell out one of my appliance, you I get the slot back to re-build another one?
    I read/heard somewhere that once I build an appliance and sell it out later on, the slot is taken and can't be use again, is that true?
    You never lose your appliance slots.
    But, DON'T sell any of your appliances. Store them instead through the Design menu. You never know when you may need them later.

As you level up you gain more appliance slots, and you can also purchase additional ones for gems. Again, you will never lose them.
    Hope this helps. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    So let say if I buy a slot and I levels up, which that level will unlock another slot, so it will still add one more slot?

Thank you very much for the replies.
    Yeap, I just noticed "storing" the appliances open up the option to build a new one. GREAT! Good thing I checked with you guys before selling out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PloyM View Post
    So let say if I buy a slot and I levels up, which that level will unlock another slot, so it will still add one more slot?
    Yes, if you buy a slot you'll always have that extra slot. The most free spots you can have is 18, but if you purchase another slot with gems to have 19 slots, you'll always have those 19 slots.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes, if you buy a slot you'll always have that extra slot. The most free spots you can have is 18, but if you purchase another slot with gems to have 19 slots, you'll always have those 19 slots.
    Nice, those price shouldn't have gone up. Too expensive to buy just one extra slot!

If buy any appliance slots with gems before I get the free 18, will I still be able to get the free 18 past lvl 73?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmygollygarsh View Post
    If buy any appliance slots with gems before I get the free 18, will I still be able to get the free 18 past lvl 73?
    Yes, you still will. Those are the frees 18 appliance, you can buy extra at whatever level you're but you will still get those 18 free appliance by when your level 73.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast