View Poll Results: Would you like the quetzal dragon to stay?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would like the quetzal dragon to stay.

130 97.74%
  • No I would not like the quetzal dragon to stay.

3 2.26%
Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Quetzal Dragon -

Rhino Keeper
    3rd DT today...sheesh!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Congrats on those who have gotten their Quetzals so far!

I noticed you guys aren't very happy with the Dawntree Dragon. Is it because Dawntree is one of the babies you can get in the attempt for Quetzal?
    Yes, I think that is one of the reasons. I know when it came out a lot of us weren't thrilled with the look of it and also the really long breed time. Quetzal used to be one of the "easier" diamond hybrids to get.. it still is, but when there is a timer running for it to be expired and you get a 26 hour fail for a not so pretty dragon... I think that contributes to us not liking it

Fashion Designer

I noticed you guys aren't very happy with the Dawntree Dragon. Is it because Dawntree is one of the babies you can get in the attempt for Quetzal?
    Yes, that's exactly it.
    Mostly because there was a time when Forest was the only "fail" when trying for Quetzal. Then Dawntree was introduced and the multitudes of Quetzal players let out a tremendous cry of despair. WAAAH!

Rhino Keeper

I've never liked it but trying to get a diamond hybrid with 26 hour fails just adds to it.

It's the 26h time that ****s me with Darntree. If it was something more reasonable, like 10-15, I wouldn't have nearly as big of a problem with it. Although, the fact that the thing eats so much doesn't help its case either (45/feed at lv1, really???).

Executive Chef
    Already had 3 DTs

Executive Chef
    On my 5th Tree. <sulks and walks away>

I've gotten ~10 Darntrees in the past 2 weeks (before Quetzal I was trying, unsuccessfully, for Big Bad). Needless to say this dragon is very quickly ****ing my enthusiasm for this game.

Farm Supplier

Yes Pony, at least for me it is, think TL could make a guesture to all players and remove DT during the last day Quetzal is limited, to increase chances for your players.... says someone who already got numerous DT fails..... I even stopped counting

Farm Supplier
    Btw as i cant trade them... i can only sell them for some lousy coins, this sucks out my enthousiasm for the game, that your not succesfull in breeding....oke...but to get punished with such horrible waittimes is realy ****ing