1. I see some restaurants have emoticons (emojis) in the name. So I tried it too....but it won't let me put in emoticons in my restaurant's name!!! How come they can do it and I can't?? Did you guys recently blocked it??

2. I wish there was a refrigerator....or something to store your food in.. For example, I am playing the game on iPad, and occasionally, I have to make a business trip and have to leave iPad behind.....when I come back, all food that I was cooking is spoiled....

3. There could be more options for gifting neighbors....currently, we can only give and receive small amount of food...
I think it'll be more nice if we can gift coins, gems, or appliances & decorations.

4. In-game rate my restaurant system. It's kind of stupid to visit someone else's restaurant and just leave 3 tips on their table...
It could be more attractive and fun if we can have a 1 to 10 scale to rate someone's restaurant!

I don't have to give any points if I don't like their restaurant, but if I like it - decorated very well, creative, etc - then I can give 9-10 points for their restaurants. And at the end of every month (or week), the top rankers get somekind of a prize.

5. Raise the the amount that we can tip. We can only leave 3 tips behind, which is equivalent to 60 coins only.
100 visitors, only 6000 coins. It just takes way too long to gather coins through collecting tips.....while the appliances and decorative items are so SO expensive....

Personally, I think this is much better system than the current "restaurant of the week" contest on this forum.