Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ilima Flowers...

Grand Emperor
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sida_fallax

Sida fallax, known as ʻilima in Hawaiian, is a species of herbaceous flowering plant in the Hibiscus family, Malvaceae, that occurs on most of the Pacific Islands. The flowers are small, 0.75–1 in (1.9–2.5 cm) in diameter, have five petals, and are a golden yellow in color. Plants may be erect or prostrate and are found in drier areas in sandy soils, often near the ocean. ʻIlima is the symbol of Laloimehani and is the flower for the island of Oʻahu.

Native Hawaiians used ʻilima flowers to make lei.[1] S. fallax is sometimes used as a groundcover in tropical areas

Grand Emperor
    Ooooh, i thought Llima was llima with a capital letter ha ha.

Ilima
    llima

Spot the difference.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ooooh, i thought Llima was llima with a capital letter ha ha.

Ilima
    llima

Spot the difference.
    I would never have known either thanks gals for the knowledge

Grand Emperor
    I put a fixed chart in the faq thread.

Nightclub Owner
    You know, I have a neighbor in BS that for the longest time I didn't know if her name started with a lower case L or a lower case I. It wasn't until I got another neighbor with a J as the beginning letters that I realized her name actually began with an I. I had nobody between G-M as a neighbor at the time, so no clue how she really spelled her bakery name. Typically it should have started with a J, but even that wasn't able to be deduced. I now have a neighbor with a LA and a JE, so I know for sure hers starts with an I.

Honestly, how do you iPad users change the font for their games? I see people with different fonts and have no idea what font my games use, but names are so confusing when different fonts come into play.

If anyone decided to use Wingdings as a Font I'd probably lose it, seriously.................................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12