Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goods reduced by half

And why is there no reply by team lava here? Why no warning or explanation? If they don't restore the goods until tomorrow night (~24 hours from now where I live) I am personally deleting this game from my device. It looks like I will delete their games one by one because the way they handle everything is just way too amateur level and completely unprofessional. Such a shame on a nice game I really enjoyed playing.

Host(ess)
    Hi, nbr did it happen to you, too? :/

Rhino Keeper
    My idea factory got crippled from 220 in 2 hours to 120 in 2 hours for 220 coins!
    I now use the greenhouse, since the idea factory is the worst of the three.

My friends idea factory got crippled from 440 goods (later 520 goods) in 2 hours to 120 goods in 2 hours!!
    And she didn't get the double profit half time shops.

Farm Supplier
    My idea factory only produce 120 goods in TWO HOURS!!!!!! Has TL lost his mind?!!!
    I'll definitely delete this game if they don't restore the goods����

Now mine is 120 too.

I was enjoying this game, but now I can't keep up with supply so it's just frustrating�� I will join the others and delete this game if things don't change. Sorry nbrs if I don't respond to your request right away now, there is no sense in checking in hourly anymore, I hate to see those supply boxes and coins that I can't do anything about because I have no energy or supplies!��

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

Rhino Keeper
    I love this game but it will be no fun playing it by myself! With the new factory changes, people are going to be leaving this game quickly. I hope TL will change this back before everyone leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    This game should be called Backward Town, not City Story Metro!!

I didnt have that many business buildings in the first place, as we are limited with 6 factories only to supply them. With supplies cut in half, the businesses lay idle. Wat is the idea of this game, if it discourages city progress?

Thank goodness no real city has given TL the city key to make adjustments to its economy!!

This change in supply amt has adruptly ended my enjoyment of CSM. Bye.

Latest update.... Goods reduced further. Idea factory was producing 440 goods in 2 hrs for 440 coins, then 240 goods for 440 coins and now barely 24 hrs later .... 120 goods for 220 coins in 2 hrs. It's telling us to delete this game.

Goodbye nbr.. Sorry I'm deleting ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast