Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goods reduced by half

Thumbs down Goods reduced by half

Frustrated that goods produced by Idea Factory 2hrs used to be 440 but now 220... it's crazy. Unable to supply businesses smoothly anymore....

Any of you realize this?

Farm Supplier
    Ya, i notice it. They make it even harder. At first i liked this game. But now i think the game is still very unstable, a lot of changes here and there. Im not sure this game will last a long time. So i dont want to buy gems as im afraid the game will have the same fate like city story. This is not a good start for a game that just launched.

Correction... Was 440 goods, now 240 goods for 2 hrs. Though I've reached level 30 but will not hesitate to delete this apps. I had to reduce some businesses because of short supply of goods. Game tempo interrupted and had to make changes. Not fun at all.

Executive Chef
    All my goods for all factories were doubled how awesome thanks teamlava

New Resident

Game now ruined

Totally disappointed in the reduction of how many goods are produced and the increase of need of goods in businesses. Ruined my favorite game. Can't keep up at all , no fun anymore .

Host(ess)
    Hi there, what I saw today was that the Idea Factory's 2 hour goods only give me 120 I cannot supply my businesses.

Is this some random [] by tl again? For idea factory 2 hours goods, I have to pay 440 coins to get 240 goods.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-08-12 at 11:12 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

If it's true you are getting 120 goods in 2 hrs then this game is getting more and more impossible to play. I'll wait and see a few more days to decide if I'll delete it.

There is no way the factory can keep up with its supply like this.

Or is TL trying to make us trade and buy gems for goods?

Host(ess)
    See, they're experimenting... I never had 240 goods for 440 coins....

Farm Supplier
    Oh, this is frustrating. Why do the experiments always work against the loyal player?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast