Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: August 2012

I am sooo happy we have the black chairs and tables. Now we need a black tile. Of course for coins not gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    Bring back some older last year limited time offers! Thanks!
    Agreed.

Also would love more Tea stuff. English or Victorian tea stuff would be great.

Things to cook/make; Tea with clotted cream, Blooming flower tea, yummy tea treats like crumpets, scones, cucumber tea sandwiches, tarts, fancy mini cakes, Trifle, British style cookies . There really are too many kinds of tea to list.

More tea related decor like; pretty tea cups/pots, tea pot shaped wall clock, shelves with tea cups on them to hang on the wall, Victorian tea cart, decorative tables set up for tea time, A tower of tea cups, Tea cup chairs with a teapot table. Have a butler holding a tea tray similar to other greeters we've had.

I could really go nuts with a tea theme. Considering my Bakery name is "Lets Tea Party" I LOVE this.

Rhino Keeper
    Lueann that's a wonderful idea! Very creative! May I add teapot wall hooks, they look like they're going through the wall Alice in Wonderland style. The hooks could hold an apron or two.

Yes, I'd REALLY like to see more traditional English tearoom items. I'm getting a bit fed up of all the modern stuff! And second the idea of bubble tea.

I also think a Rococo (18th Century French) theme would be fantastic - a Marie Antoinette look. Try searching Laduree for an idea of what such a bakery could look like - even the decor alone is mouthwatering! I'll leave you with some delicious inspiration.

Rhino Keeper
    That's really pretty! Very decadent and rich There could be Marie Antoinette cupcakes with just her head as a topper................I'm jk!

this isnt really a theme but how about u guys add more expansions AND lower the prices for the expansions!!! i make like 32,000 coins over night and 50,000 during the day. at this rate all never get to expand for 4,000,000 coins!!!! also please bring back those goals for christmas, valentines day and other holidays and seasons!! its not fair for people that just got bakery story and didn't get those goals cause they were too late. i really like those troufle chairs but i didnt have bakery story during valentines day

Rhino Keeper
    @ flugelhorn and Lueann, I love both of your ideas! Epically the pictures! The only reason I start playing bakery story is because of the food that is in the bakery! The cakes, the tea party, the cuteness of decoration! And so many food! Cute food always makes people interest of this game even more! New idea are never stop! I love cakes!

Executive Chef
    TEA ROOM ! TEA ROOM ! TEA ROOM ! ~~~ please

Hi! Thank you for asking us such things as we all decorate our bakeries with our own personal imagination. According to this I would like to see an orchid theme: purple walls, tables that would fit the actual purple available. Some white and purple as the flower is often both. Sweet green touches. And the flower itself physically represented, it could be the table, the chair or a ground decoration. And for food it could be a cake with flower scent along with a tea. I really hope this idea will please you and that you will do something amazing with it as you have always done with all your themes up until now. Thank you very much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    That's really pretty! Very decadent and rich There could be Marie Antoinette cupcakes with just her head as a topper................I'm jk!
    I like it! The question is..... would the cupcakes be bigger than the little people's heads?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast