Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: August 2012

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    English Tea Room, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor/Soda Fountain, Vintage Carnival, Autumn Harvest Fair
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I really want the English Tea Room and the Autumn Harvest Fair.
    I would also like an English Tea Room (Victorian Tea Room). This was the theme that the players voted #1 way back in March (I think it was March, it was so long ago I don't remember). I really sounded like we would be getting this theme but it's been like 5 months now.

Can a mod or TL staff comment as to whether we will actually get a "Tea Theme"? Or are these "suggestion and voting" threads pointless?

Banned
    A county fair theme would rock...especially when there's a lot of them going on right now!

Fashion Designer
    I wish we could have outside seating. Like a porch or a little fenced in area.

Fashion Designer
    It would be cool if we had more recipes for the one time appliances.. i like the circus theme that everyone is talking about too! Seeing some of us will be going back to school... Back to school cookies like bus-shaped or even brownies shaped like erasers! apple juice too? maybe make a new appliances that makes juices? orange, apple, fruit punch, lemonade.. ( haha nvm we have that already..) how abour more beach theme recipes and decorations? i liked that very much too! SUMMER 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Me too, It'd be so cool. With umbrellas and all!

I like bright colours, but it's time for something less gaudy. I'd reallly like as others have countlessly suggested a coffee theme, tea theme or Victorian theme, vintage theme etc. I'm sure TL can find lots of ideas on the Realistic Bakery thread.

Barista counter! Bring it back!

Also - Do not make more summer items. I've had enough of beach-themed items, I don't think I bought a single one.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    RIGHT?! I seem to remember a poll floating around a few months ago... and it was practically unanimous... everyone would enjoy an outdoor seating section!

I would also like the option to put the wainscoting on any wallpaper.... it's just classier!

I would love to see waffles and pretzels, as someone mentioned earlier. We need more old-fashioned treats like jam tarts, profiteroles, shortbread, lamingtons, scones, pavlovas, battenburg cake, coconut meringues, etc.
    I never saw the English Tea Rooms theme, but that sounds gorgeous. I'd also like to see the gingerbread theme brought back permanently. Gingerbread furniture - oh, and doughnut furniture. I love the idea of furniture that looks like food!
    Also, does anyone think they should release a pie stand?

Farm Supplier
    A garden/outdoor, flowery theme with greenery and nature-ish color schemes. And more fountains to go with that too, I'd love to have prettier fountains like the Lotus Fountain to be there permanently.
    Ooo, and a "tea party" theme with elegance and grace, that would be so sweet looking!
    That "Autumn Harvest Fair" theme idea PinkCherryB had would be nice too.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx08 View Post
    More beverages for the drink machines. Perhaps Bubble Tea, Rooibos Tea, and a Shirley Temple. And recipes for the machines that only make one thing!!
    YES! We haven't had any updates to the regular Drink Machines in SO long!! I also second the Bubble Tea notion!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pamelaclaireh View Post
    YES! We haven't had any updates to the regular Drink Machines in SO long!! I also second the Bubble Tea notion!
    I agree with Bubble Tea!

I would also like to see more wallpapers that are more realistic... like demask, lattice, swirls!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast