Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High lvl 95+

Rhino Keeper

High lvl 95+

If you're 95+ do you have your shop with a bunch of extra tables for the tips and 1star? Or is your shop set up like an actual bakery. Most 99s I've seen have mostly tables in their shop. Not that lvling up makes a difference I'm just curious how many ppl past 95 prefer tables over the realistic and/or decore.

For myself I have semi realistic/decore but I've though about boxing stuff and putting out tables. Since I never plan in paying 49 gems now for a oven.

Nightclub Owner
    For the most part mine is set-up as an actual bakery, but I'm having to use fecsuper's design due to the amount of counters I have overflowing with food, and because in iOS we have the declining customer issue. Once I finish mastering all the recipes, I plan on tossing at least half my counters and then solely working on only making the $5-$12 items and any new ones that TL releases. I have to do a full redeco in BS, but have been holding off until TL fixes the customer bug, which hopefully will happen with the BS Regular Update.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on 96.. Since.. I don't know^^ and i have a realistic looking Bakery.. Maybe 15 tables

Executive Chef
    Some people add more tables so they can collect more tips

Farm Supplier
    Maybe because some of them have no idea what to do with the space. I also have some tables without chairs but only because they are shaped into hearts. I care more about decor than tips/coins.

Farm Supplier
    I'm on lvl 97, playing since September 2011. I always make sure that the 'guests' can reach any table. So no tables without chairs and no obstructing deco's to keep the little fellows in a confined space. I like the idea that this bakery actually could exist, although I have never seen a real bakery with so many counters of food that I have lol. I regularly have the message 'full' on my wall, because my shop is not overloaded with tables. I even have had people written 'get more tables!' on my wall, but I ignore that. I'm happy with the very good and nice neighbours I have who give me compliments about my bakery :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anmu11 View Post
    I'm on lvl 97, playing since September 2011. I always make sure that the 'guests' can reach any table. So no tables without chairs and no obstructing deco's to keep the little fellows in a confined space. I like the idea that this bakery actually could exist, although I have never seen a real bakery with so many counters of food that I have lol. I regularly have the message 'full' on my wall, because my shop is not overloaded with tables. I even have had people written 'get more tables!' on my wall, but I ignore that. I'm happy with the very good and nice neighbours I have who give me compliments about my bakery :-)

I've gotten that comment before also. As well as strangers writing their "input/advice" and "rating" my bakery with stars... A few negivate. It's MY bakery and I have it the way I want it. Then I'll go to their bakery and they are usually lvl 7-9 and I'm thinking what the heck? Lol my guess is they have another main bakery. Anyway i jut don't understand why ppl have to be negivate.

Executive Chef
    I'm level 98 with a set-up like an actual bakery. I don't find having a million tables particularly attractive. I've always tried to keep my bakery as realistic as possible. I do have two "mass tables" to generate a few extra tips but for the most part it looks like a real bakery.

Host(ess)
    I have a Level 98 bakery and I have a lot of tables AND chairs for people to sit. I have split up my bakery into "sections"
    Come check it out and tell me what you think! pamelaclaireh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pamelaclaireh View Post
    I have a Level 98 bakery and I have a lot of tables AND chairs for people to sit. I have split up my bakery into "sections"
    Come check it out and tell me what you think! pamelaclaireh
    I just did now. Super cute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast