Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I don't want to reach the 10th island!

Executive Chef

Angry I don't want to reach the 10th island!

Right now, I have 5 "goals" that tell me to download something or play something. I do NOT want to reach island ten, I do NOT want to install PSS, I do NOT want to install FS, and I do NOT want to play world war. And don't say wait for it to disappear because it doesn't. It has a time limit of around 20 days at the beginning and when it dwindles down to 13/14 days, it restarts at 20. Anyone else?

The Honorable Panda
    I downloaded all of mine,but I thought that once the timer went out, the goal disappeared. Does anyone else have this? Where the timer went out , but the goal came back?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    For the ones I had received, I played them to get the next goal for gems, so I don't know if it would've left or not. Sorry Sparks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I downloaded all of mine,but I thought that once the timer went out, the goal disappeared. Does anyone else have this? Where the timer went out , but the goal came back?
    Yup, me. I realized this few days ago. I knew the goals were going to expire soon, however now I see they're came right back.

Farm Supplier
    Buy an Android device....:-):-):-), we have no advertising :-):-):-) and I am very happy about that.
    I miss normal goals, but can perfectly do without them.

Rhino Keeper
    No they come right back. I do not want to download any other tl games until they fix the problems with the games I already have. It is extremely annoying that the goals won't go away, and I continually get popups for them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The goal keeps coming back. It's been happening since the bubble mania goals. I think it was around mid-June maybe.

I understand that I can just ignore it but it's annoying especially if it says it should expire in that time but doesn't.

Host(ess)
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one this is showing up for but annoyed that it's there. Mine has been at 20 days for about 60 days. It just won't go away and constantly pops up. I hate bubble mania, especially when you win and it goes "not high enough of a score," trying to force you to buy things. Unlike the other games/downloads where you can just play for a few days, get the rewards, and get rid of the annoying pop up goal, this one WILL NOT GO AWAY. I've be*** playing less and less, just too annoyed by this ad. GET RID OF IT. NOBODY LIKES IT.
    Last edited by greygull; 08-20-12 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    i hate that bubble game!!!!! n even you install n play and reach goals no gems rewarded!

Farm Supplier
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there's just one point of view in this thread, so don't want teamlava to get the wrong idea. I personally love all these goals where we are asked to download a new game to receive free gems! I love them, please don't take them away! And honestly, what is the big deal, it bothers peripheral vision? Just try it, it's so easy to reach the low levels they are requesting! Plus you might find some new games you really enjoy! I mean, who would have guessed that a middle age mom would get addicted to world war? And yet I am, best game after bakery story, and I found that following a goal (would have never guessed how nice it is from the app catalog description)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast