Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond dragon package deal

Executive Chef

Diamond dragon package deal

Due to the recent updates in dragon story it would only be fair to make it easier to acquire a diamond dragon. I am a gold buyer and can't help to notice how unfair it is to all other players with these updates. Now that a gold and crusader dragon have been released team lava should give players a new and limited time package deal. The package deal should require 5-10 dollar fee that once bought will include a diamond dragon and a decent amount of gold for spending. Everyone wins.... Including team lava so maybe they will listen if enough people agree with this post.

Banned
    Agree 5$ and diamond deal

Could not disagree more. I am at level 36 and the only reason that I still play is trying to get the diamond dragon. What's the point of trying so hard to get something if they are just going to take away the challenge.

Fashion Designer
    I don't believe this will happen only because they'll make more money with the people that are buying gold to try over and over and over. Myself i buy gold (lots lol) but, i never tried for a Diamond because people said it was so impossible to get. I got it by trying for other dragons. I have lots of friends tho that buy gold day after day in the hope of getting the Diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danstonia View Post
    Could not disagree more. I am at level 36 and the only reason that I still play is trying to get the diamond dragon. What's the point of trying so hard to get something if they are just going to take away the challenge.
    Also i agree with you 100% game wouldn't be fun anymore. I personally think the Ultra Rare Dragons shouldn't be available to be bought with gold. You breed or you don't get it, otherwise is it REALLY ultra rare????I think not seeing they can be bought.....

Executive Chef
    Everybody that has a diamond gets loads of these new dragons I need a diamond

Rhino Keeper
    I'm agree with foxxie girl. If this happen, everyone will get the diamond so easily and the game won't be interesting anymore because the one thing that make this game be interesting is our effort to breed the dragons and what eggs we get.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with it completely! plus, there should be some percentage thing that told the player what the ratio of the commonalities would be.. aww man i sound smart.. DX

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley326 View Post
    I'm agree with foxxie girl. If this happen, everyone will get the diamond so easily and the game won't be interesting anymore because the one thing that make this game be interesting is our effort to breed the dragons and what eggs we get.
    That's why it would be a limited time deal. Only a certain amount of people would buy the package in a small window of opportunity.

I agree too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast