Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transferring Fashion Story to new device

New Resident
    I tried this and it worked great!

New Resident
    Game Transfer for Fashion Story:
    I can't check the status of my ticket. It says page doesn't exist when I click on the ticket number. It been almost 3 weeks since I raised a request for game transfer. They is no response from team lava. I'm very disappointed with your service. Why do you have such a complicated process for game transfer. Can't we just sync it using our mail ID like other games.
    Last edited by ashjiya; 12-04-16 at 02:34 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ashjiya View Post
    Game Transfer for Fashion Story:
    I can't check the status of my ticket. It says page doesn't exist when I click on the ticket number. It been almost 3 weeks since I raised a request for game transfer. They is no response from team lava. I'm very disappointed with your service. Why do you have such a complicated process for game transfer. Can't we just sync it using our mail ID like other games.
    Try clicking on the link in my signature for the support page.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I sent a ticket for bakery story over a week ago about old account and nothing. Also ticket for fashion story and nothing... Ticket number 2191699

Hi does someone know how to transfer my progress in fashion story to a new device so I can play in both? I don’t see any log in thing

Quote Originally Posted by shopstorecherry View Post
    Hi does someone know how to transfer my progress in fashion story to a new device so I can play in both? I don’t see any log in thing
    Unfortunately, Fashion Story does not have the login feature currently. You will have to download a game with the Login feature such as Bakery Story. Once you login with that game, it will transfer all the S8 games linked to your account to the new device, including Fashion Story. Hope this helps!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123