Thread: Kicked Out Before Going In

Kicked Out Before Going In

I'm being kicked out before I can even log in to the game. I think it was the maintenance.

That problem has been happening more and more every day, i get kicked out and i have to try to start the game sometimes 3-4 times, its getting really annoying........

I play the Fashion story game...........

I had to delete it and restart my device.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm being kicked out before I can even log in to the game. I think it was the maintenance.
    I'm having the same problem.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    This was happening a week ago or so. To find it happening again is ridiculous. I cannot get into the game on both my iPad and iPhone. What is going on with TL these days? I am trying not to be rude, but I'm getting sick of this.

TL games were temporarily down for a short maintenance last night. If you couldnt login, it was because of this. If you still cant, then uninstall and reinstall your game from the app store then restart your device. If you still cant after that, then contact customer support at support@teamlava.com

I'm using and iPod 4G and it has just started kicking me out too, I've invested a lot of money in it and I'm not very happy if u know a solution plz let me know already tried deleting and re-downloaded