Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1,000 Gems!!!!-TL has lost its mind!

1,000 Gems!!!!-TL has lost its mind!

The new statue of liberty cost 1,000 gems which equals slightly less than 50 USD. TL has lost its mind! I think it is time for me to delete this app. I simply refuse to pay that type of money for a picture on an app.

Just be glad. Mine is 2,000 gems because they've doubled my gem prices. And they won't change it back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Just be glad. Mine is 2,000 gems because they've doubled my gem prices. And they won't change it back.
    That's probably because they are mad at you for all the times you made them look bad. !

Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    That's probably because they are mad at you for all the times you made them look bad. !
    They make themselves look bad. Maybe if they actually listen to our suggestions then they won't have to "look bad"

My advice to you is to simply delete the app. I don't even have words for a pixelated app picture that costs 2000 gems expect to say 'delete immediately' and find something equally enjoyable but affordable.

What does the gem package cost at 1400 gems on your game? Mine is 50 USD. I am wondering if you get 2800 gems for the same money because it gives you twice as much.

I think TL misjudged what people are willing to pay.......

Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    My advice to you is to simply delete the app. I don't even have words for a pixelated app picture that costs 2000 gems expect to say 'delete immediately' and find something equally enjoyable but affordable.

What does the gem package cost at 1400 gems on your game? Mine is 50 USD. I am wondering if you get 2800 gems for the same money because it gives you twice as much.

I think TL misjudged what people are willing to pay.......
    TeamLava just wants money now. Understandable, who doesn't. But it doesn't seem fair if I live in the US and my prices are doubled. And why is it just my gem prices? For example, the Donut Shop is 20 gems, I have to pay 40 gems! It's like discrimination.

Executive Chef
    Wow this is crazy. I don't know the exchange rate for gems for this isn't on Android, but a thousand gems for anything is simply ridiculous. Teamlava never fails to top themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Wow this is crazy. I don't know the exchange rate for gems for this isn't on Android, but a thousand gems for anything is simply ridiculous. Teamlava never fails to top themselves.
    Don't forget. 2,000 for me.

Executive Chef
    Don't forget. 2,000 for me.
    Oh yes, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Oh yes, it's absolutely ridiculous.
    It's like saying the water I drank from the river you drank isn't the same water.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast