Thread: Stuck on level 30!

Host(ess)

Stuck on level 30!

I have realised that I have not moved from level 30 and when I click on it it says 163/999993802 ?? Help please.

Level 30 is the highest level in City Story Metro at this time. It will likely be increased in the future as the game continues to receive more content and grows. Don't worry, your experience will continue to rack up even though you can't advance in levels.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for prompt reply!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Level 30 is the highest level in City Story Metro at this time. It will likely be increased in the future as the game continues to receive more content and grows. Don't worry, your experience will continue to rack up even though you can't advance in levels.
    So does that mean with the XP you have now won't go towards the levels you should've already mastered if 30 wasn't the limit?

Rhino Keeper
    It will I think, bigbux3
    Before in bakery story the max lvl was 87 I think and I couldn't lvl up more,
    But I kept on playing for XP so when they increased the max lvl I jumped from 86 to 90 sth

Quote Originally Posted by sinc823 View Post
    It will I think, bigbux3
    Before in bakery story the max lvl was 87 I think and I couldn't lvl up more,
    But I kept on playing for XP so when they increased the max lvl I jumped from 86 to 90 sth
    Oh. I hope so. It's weird. I dreamed just last nite that 30 had been the cap for a long time and when they changed the cap, I was at level 50... but that was a dream.