Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's with my community list?

What's with my community list?

My community list keeps showing 2 of the same island on it. Sometimes the same island shows up after 12 minutes. This keeps on happening Is this because there aren't many players yet, or is it a glitch?

Fashion Designer
    I think in Like in dragon story many people have the same name but they are different islands

Banned
    I just think there aren't many players yet. I kept writing "add me" on the same wall. People got mad at me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc0417 View Post
    I just think there aren't many players yet. I kept writing "add me" on the same wall. People got mad at me. Lol
    Hehe! ^-^

yes i think its because there arent a lot of players yet. One island showed up 3 or 4 times in a row on my list. i think it's whoever's most active at the time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc0417 View Post
    So that was YOU??? just joking.. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It also does not help that some people are not very creative with naming their island so some of the duplicates are actually different players. I have 2 Monster Island and 3 Monster Incs already on my neighbors list. This of course coming from someone who decided to name his island Jurassic Park.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. Jurassic park I've seen you! I thought that was a good name.

Rhino Keeper
    And there are so many monster incs... Its insanity!

Farm Supplier
    I took a pic of an egg in my nest &hair no Ides what it is, go do I upload it up here. Ideas the question & answer avg it adding an image, but I don't see the icon they are referring to. Can someone please help my? Also is there a egg charton here for monster story like they have up for dragons dragons story? If so can you please give me they link? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast