Thread: Where is the game center

Rhino Keeper

Where is the game center

I was just reviewing the Help/FAQ and it mentions the game center. Where is that? Is is just reference to the number of leaves collected for each plant?

Executive Chef
    The game center is an Apple thing that connects to some games. It allows you to compare scores with friends and other people around the world.

Before any Android players get upset about not having this: All the game center did for Farm Story was keep track of the crops you mastered. And shortly after TL added the game center, they quit using it. So the only crops that are in the game center are the first 35 or so that were introduced. It's a lame an useless feature.

Nightclub Owner
    For TL games Game Center is useless, I agree with MiniLaura on that, however I use it for many of my other games. In fact, some of my other games have the neighbors that come from only my Game Center account. I can play against them and even send gifts/gems back and forth.

Host(ess)
    Wanted to see this game centre so tapped to open, entered password and hit log in. That was three hours ago and it is still coming up with the 'loading' panel. Cancel button doesn't work and only way to close is by force. Fine, but even in FS when trying to harvest, then again in planting, up it comes again. Can't delete centre, and my download is on go slow with use limit being reached...argh so frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Game Center is useless. Not all games support Game Center. It's annoying and you can only play with who have the same app as you.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)