Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Can I really gift a whole appliance?

Quote Originally Posted by kancil****er View Post
    It was clearly a glich. I figured it out fast enough.

I then quickily massively drop a msg to every nbr of mine, tell them to mass send the Fire Pit Grill or Ice Cream Machine before TL fixes the glitch.
    Then I declined all my pending gifts (I have a practice to accept all my gifts at one go after I got all 20 gifts), declined every new parts arrived, and accepted only Fire Pit Grill or Ice Cream Machine.

At the end of the day, 5 Fire Pit Grills and 15 Ice Cream Machines! Total of maximum 20 FREEBIES!

TL just fixed it, no more freebies. heheheh.... Anyway, everyone is happy about the freebies, except for TeamLava of course.
    Don't tease TL, they may take the ones we've acquired from gifting!

Wow, I posted this last night before I went to bed and I come back and there are 16 pages... Unfortunately they've "fixed" it and all I got was 3 grills and 2 ice cream makers. Oh well, some is better than none. Just wish it had lasted another day or two.

Rhino Keeper
    i was surprised when i wake up this morning and i receive some grills from my lovely neighbours but couldn't give them back
    but overall i got 8 ice cream and 8 grill which is quite great

Fashion Designer
    i was also shocked...i received 3 ice cream and one grill....unfortunately when i tried repay the favour, the appliances were gone....booo...
    Is it just me or the new update app icon looks like the food is sitting on garbage cans? Makes me feel when I go to play like I'm garbage picking...LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Still had all mine but they are basically useless if you want the goal ice cream you have to build the ice cream machine as gifted ones placed don't count towards the goal... Believe me I tried I had 8 ice cream machines & 6 fire grills. Placed ice cream machine exited game, entered game checked progress 0% on the buy ice cream machine so unless you only want to have 2 ice creams you are going to be forced to buy one & build it to get goal. Also who is the cook at TL as I personally don't want their scotch eggs if they cook them for 12 hours!!!! Wow should be able to use each one for Olympic shot putt by time it's cooked will be harder than a metal shot putt

Rhino Keeper
    yup knew it was a mistake on tl's behalf. but was it a mistake? sume one better chek there workers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    Still had all mine but they are basically useless if you want the goal ice cream you have to build the ice cream machine as gifted ones placed don't count towards the goal... Believe me I tried I had 8 ice cream machines & 6 fire grills. Placed ice cream machine exited game, entered game checked progress 0% on the buy ice cream machine so unless you only want to have 2 ice creams you are going to be forced to buy one & build it to get goal. Also who is the cook at TL as I personally don't want their scotch eggs if they cook them for 12 hours!!!! Wow should be able to use each one for Olympic shot putt by time it's cooked will be harder than a metal shot putt
    How come for me it counted? I never completed the Fire Pit Grill or the Ice-Cream Machine and it's checked off in the goals. Before gifting the appliances I had only bought one of each and then I sold them off without them being built.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly I only got a few, but I guess still better than none! Building some more at the moment, and then I get this one neighbor complaining on my wall that I am to send him regular parts instead of the new ones... Well I'm sorry, but we're not all so lucky to finish building enough in 1 day, and I assumed my neighbors would need more of the new parts, as I do myself. Sorry for the rant, but that just annoyed me.

New Resident
    I recieved the fire pit and icecream machine as gifts, but they have no recipes to make! They are empty when you open them? Anybody experience this?

Executive Chef
    Are you on Android? If you are, I don't know what to say. But if you are an iOS player, then you need to download Restaurant Story: World Games so you can access the recipes.

Which version of Restaurnat Story are you playing?

I feel like a broken record. Repeating this over and over.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)