2 10.00%
  • Havent watch it / not planning to

15 75.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The amazing spiderman!

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York

The amazing spiderman!

Like it, hate it or havent watched it? To be honest i really liked it and of course andrew garfield but yeah, im not one of those girls so go AHHHHHHH ANDREWWWW MARRY MEEE. Hahaha and not to forget the gorgeous emma stone

Fashion Designer
    Who go* ahaha

Executive Chef
    Okay seriously why would they release a movie that came out 10 years ago? It's sequel 8 years ago? And the third and final film about 5 and a half years ago?

Then they come up with the same movie 5 and a half years later? The world must be running out of ideas since they had the nerve to come up with this movie again...

They should do something better than Spiderman, what should they remake?

Senior Moderator
    Some friends and I were looking online a few weeks back - saw a list of 50 movies Hollywood is in some stage of remaking. Some of the movies were fine, others - not time for a remake yet.

I think this Spiderman is supposed to be going back to the comics more. I'm not really sure, since I haven't read them lol. Doubt I'll see this one. My son doesn't care for these types of movies too much anymore, and my daughter has no interest in movies at all.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Not going to see it. Been there done that. And the guy playing Spiderman is SO not hot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Not going to see it. Been there done that. And the guy playing Spiderman is SO not hot.
    But he's cute. I love him in The Social Network.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    But he's cute. I love him in The Social Network.
    Who was he in that? There were a few hotties in it, although I don't know any of the characters names.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Hahaha yeah hes just cute. I like him better compared to the previous spiderman guy though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I like new and refreshing ideas and if something is made over and over again I'll get sick and tired of it. It not because I don't know anything (I also take that to offense since I have been called an idiot many times before) I just don't want cliches and remakes. If someone wants superheros make a new superhero then. Or remake ones that haven't been on modern screens before, I don't remember seeing Wonder Woman.
    I feel the same way you do I was actually confused the other day when I saw an interview and realized it was a whole new Spiderman ....weird.

Executive Chef
    I too am sick and tired of Hollywood remaking the same ol' movies ad naseum.

...except Star Trek....can't wait for the next one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast