Rhino Keeper

Bakery Story Coin Loss Problem

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Rhino Keeper
    [IMG][/IMG]

The Honorable Panda
    I will flag over. What device do you play on?
    What is the version of the game?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Hopefully you got the food back that you had sold, when it took the coins away... but that is very little consolation, I guess. You are on such a high level that I'm sure your stock of food is through the roof!

When I was heading for my 2 Mill expansion, I stayed up REALLY late to watch it turn over the 2 Mill so I could hit the expand button, but when I did, suddenly it went back 2,000 coins or so, so I had to wait for it to hit 2 Mill again. But then went I hit it again, it went backwards AGAIN!! I think it was the 4th or 5th go that it finally stayed at 2Mill long enough for me to do the expansion. Very, very frustrating!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry it happened to you too Melby29 - I would have been livid if it kept resetting the way yours did.

Kooky, I replied to you on my fashion story same issue post - These screen caps are from my iphone stores that were temp closed but then re-opened recently just to get rid of the food/stock - My ipad stores are also being affected and those are the ones I'm mainly concerned about - The next bakery expansion for my level 97 store is 15mill!?!

So now I have 6 story games with closed doors and no money being made for overinflated expansion/decor prices - Team Lava; What are you doing about this ongoing problem?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Melby, the same thing happened to me on the 2mil expansion. After hitting the 2 mil mark several times I tried to expand, and it would drain enough coins to go under 2 mil. I also stayed up late! It was infuriating but eventually, the server reluctantly gave me the expansion.
    It was like a tug of war!

Please provide your Storm8 ID so we can at least pull up information on your account to investigate, or if you prefer not to post your Storm8 ID, please send an email to support. Since I don't see a Storm8 ID and can't review your account, I don't have enough information to investigate this issue.