Thread: LOL Just lost all of my food!

Wink LOL Just lost all of my food!

There goes all my 12 coin and 10 coin dishes I waited days for. Luckily, I didn't pay double for them -- o wait!! Well, since I paid double for them, the returns were therefore lessened by half -- it's ok!!

I see such longevity for this company.✨

Can you provide additional details for the issue you've experienced?

If you blocked your door, then you likely experienced a quick-sell, which sells your inventory of food at an exponential rate and automatically rewards you the Coins for selling them. We do not recommend blocking the door as it is not a valid game mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Can you provide additional details for the issue you've experienced?

If you blocked your door, then you likely experienced a quick-sell, which sells your inventory of food at an exponential rate and automatically rewards you the Coins for selling them. We do not recommend blocking the door as it is not a valid game mechanic.
    I didn't block the door. I don't do that because I want to sell the food. Of the times I've blocked the door, I've never ever received extra coins. When I've blocked it is when I run out of food and needed to name some brownies. So no more than minutes and actually I haven't done it since I was level 12-ish? I'm about 20 now.

What happened was I decided to try fashion story (I know! Look at me supporting you guys. But the ad kept coming up and the girls looked so chic.) The glitch/jump happened in FS, I saw my
    progress there disappear (it keeps saying I've never ordered any clothes on that meter thing.) I gave up on FS and returned to BS. And so the food disappeared. My fault for having two games open. Now when I open each I make sure I delete the one I stopped playing and reinstall the one I want to resume playing. It's tedious, I shouldn't have to do it. But it is what it is. I just hope no glitches will occur again. Like losing gems or coins. I couldn't take it at that point.