Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

I deleted my games yesterday. One thing I don't like is for anyone to insult my intelligence, and that is what the pitiful introduction to Stormie has done. I'm convinced it's a spy mechanism. Whatever the REAL reason for Stormie is, I don't think it's for our benefit. I only play RS and BS and they weren't acting right for days...funny around the same time Stormie appeared. I would close my door and my food would still sell, and my games kept "getting out of sync with the server". Whatever! Now I have time to be more productive like I should have been instead of getting sidetracked with games.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HopelesslyBaked View Post
    I want stormie off my neighbors list!!!! I have plenty of neighbors who can give me whatever part I need.
    Stormie is yet another annoying addition made by teamlava
    Could not agree more- waste of space in my list of neighbours !!! Useless rubbish!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

What i would like to know though, is the REAL reason this was implemented in the game and all those other requested features have not been implemented.

So what is the real reason, i wonder....hmmmm...
    Exactly!! There has to be another reason behind stormie other than being a helpful neighbor!!

Rhino Keeper
    This stormie doesnt help at all, who the hell need him blocking my nbr list and he didnt ever accept my request, i tested it by having him as only nbr and no reply from him at all!!!
    I can randomly tip any community mbr why i bother tip someone who never tip back, pls allow remove button, i hate it

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I like Stormie!! Please don't take him away! I like having a neighbor that I know is guaranteed to fulfill my requests!! Why would anyone NOT like that?

I keep relatively short lists of neighbors because I don't have time for long lists. Having a neighbor that always fulfills requests but requires no maintainance (don't have to take time to tip back, etc.) is SUPER!
    1. If you have good neighbours then you're guaranteed to have your requests fulfilled
    2. You must be a neighbour who requires no maintenance ie dont need to tip YOU or gift YOU back! Great! And the point of having you as a neighbour is??.............

Grand Emperor
    Having stormie forced upon me makes me feel icky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    i just want it at the bottom and not the top please!!!!
    support!!!

New Resident
    I was sure Stormie was the result of a game glitcher & that TL had been hacked!! It's disheartening to see that he is at level 27 & has a fully expanded store with all the expensive decor,etc. TL has undermined the dedicated players that have stuck with these games in order to advance. If you want to throw us a bone, offer more items for coins & not diamonds!!

I don't want Stormie! Want to choose my own neighbors

welcome stormie?

How can we welcome Stormie if we can't even write on his wall. I visit my neighbors daily, easily done since their names move on down the list after visiting....except Stormie. He can't tip or gift. I have more than 50 neighbors in each of my games, all above zero except vactioners. Stormie, sitting at zero, never tipping or gifting, is the type of neighbor I would delete. How can a level zero neighbor help my social status? If the new Stormie is intended to help newbies, OK. But for those of us with a lot of neighbors who visit, gift, tip and fill parts requests, he should have been an option. Also coincidentally my stores are too frequently out of sync too. And support team, I see you like and comment on the positive feedback, but kind of ignore the rest of us. Bad form.

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast