Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Farm Supplier
    Stormie is not like other neighbors of my neighbor list, he was just made my TL, he can't talk or send messages, he doesn't tip to me , he is not helpful, I want stormie at the bottom of my list or if I can remove him, I will do that

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by catphantomcake View Post
    Stormie is not like other neighbors of my neighbor list, he was just made my TL, he can't talk or send messages, he doesn't tip to me , he is not helpful, I want stormie at the bottom of my list or if I can remove him, I will do that
    Stormie is the TL bot nbr. Everybody has him. He can't be removed, he doesn't post or tip, but he'll return requests. Scroll back a few pages, there's lots of info about him. ;-)

Yeah, first time I found it strange that there was nothing on his wall and that when I posted a message it didn't appear...

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietteAnimalShop View Post
    Yeah, first time I found it strange that there was nothing on his wall and that when I posted a message it didn't appear...
    It's programmed to clear instantly like that on purpose, otherwise it would be constantly flooding with posts from his millions of nbrs. ;-)

Hey stormie

New Resident
    Yeah, I quite like him there. It's useful for him to be able to send us parts.

Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    I don't really mind Stormie and I don't care if he is at the top of my Neighbour list because I can just, erm, scroll past him.
    I suppose I kind of like looking at his bakery because it has a lot of box items and fancy appliances.
    I'm not that bothered
    I like Stormie. He lets me know when I've reached the last of my neighbors needing tips or visits. I also like to see the designs he comes up with. I think the delete option should be allowed for those that don't appreciate his worth, but it should be the player's choice.

He gives U stuff
    Hey guys feel free to add me on
    Fashion story
    Bakery story
    Pet hotel story
    Home design story
    My ID is the same but I have different names

Host(ess)
    I love having stormie at top of neighbor list, and most likely would be upset if he disappeared. There r days when i tip my neighbors out of order, so i depend on stormie 2 know who has been tipped & who hasn't. Any neighbor below stormie has been visited already & any neighbor above still needs 2 b tipped. Plus he responds 2 requests. Stormie a wonderful neighbor

New Resident
    Stormies was a female when I started this game then one day he was a male what happen?