Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do not have stormie in my monster game.
    What about in Nightclub?

Farm Supplier
    stormie just sits there on top of his list. its like he's stalking you, never gifts nor tips.

but seriously it loooks like hes stalking us

PLEASE remove him.

totally!!!!!!i would <3 THT!

[QUOTE=mmmmmatt;366943]Why don't they use Stormie as a showcase for the latest update items? I'm disappointed that Stormie isn't showing off any of the new items in the RS and BS world games update. Seems like a waste of an opportunity. That might actually encourage me to check in with Stormie at least once a week on update day

Is somebody at TL actually playing Stormie's game and keeping him up to date or is it just a snapshot in time that will never change?[/QUOTE

I mentioned this someplace else....he's now a nuisance .... no gem gift...cant gift or comment his pg....& pages have been the Sam as they were day1.....WHAT'S his purpose again???? WHY'S he so great again???

Stormie always accepts gift requests. I've found that really helpful.

Stormy doesn't bother me in any game !
    Most of the time I like the way it looks at his place too

Rhino Keeper
    I hate stormie! He never tips and he creeps me out!

Rhino Keeper
    At first when I saw him on my neighbors list, I was surprised to be honest! I didn't request for him or accepted him as my neighbor, so I went on his wall and asked him questions like" did I request for you?" Etc. but then found out that I couldn't post on his wall, then I checked the TL forum and everything is clear now. (I am playing Fashion Story)

Rhino Keeper
    Stormie is... So-so. Eventhough he doesn't gift and tip he does help us with our star rating! And for requests. Stormie does get super annoying and I would like to get him off my list. But if that's not possible, I really don't mind it that much...

The person at the highest level should be invited to be Stormie. Then he could tip and comment. That would be better