Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Executive Chef
    The introduction says Stormie "loves to design and decorate his shops".

I was hoping Stormie would have the new items in his Bakery, each week. I want to see the items in a shop before I buy them. This would make Stormie useful (kind of).

Rhino Keeper
    For new players stormie is very useful I just started playing fashion story and he is helping me out and I know what I ask for he sends straight away so thanks TL
    But at level 98 on bakery I'm not really in need of his help but when you need 1 more request at least I can turn to him for help so hey stormie your welcome to stay I don't mind

Rhino Keeper
    Let's talk TL's language for a minute. Think revenue stream.

Stormie should only be in the game till @ level 18. If you want him after that, you should pay gems to keep him in your game.

Offer other bot neighbors right from the start of the game, and grow the number and cost, as the game progresses.

If 1 bot neighbor is good, 20 should be great, and no one is forced to have any above stormie's cut off level.

Host(ess)
    I Really can't tell that Stormie him/her has helped with anything. Tell me something, anything he/she has done?
    Thanks

Host(ess)
    In Fashion Story I asked all my neighbors for items and I can't tell who sends the items. Am I 2 assume Stormie helped me out? I haven't seen the help as of yet.
    Thanks

New Resident
    You are both clearly in the minority.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cwschmitt View Post
    Sorry, this didn't include the related message in which two people were talking about how much they like Stormie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cwschmitt View Post
    In the minority of what? Of people who care to voice their opinions? Of course those who object to something are more likely to speak out than those who don't care, or even like Stormie.

I like Stormie. And even if I didn't, I certainly wouldn't see him as something worth spending so much negative energy on.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 08-19-12 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Edited due to material.

Rhino Keeper
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]It would be nice if Stormie sent us gems every day!! [/COLOR]

Banned
    You can gift Stormie now but unfortunately you still can't delete him or post on his wall for now.