Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo132 View Post
    So what U can't move/delete Stormie....if that were the least of my concerns!! How about loosing paid for items ulyou cant get back? Or having so very few items available for purchase w/coins, OR having 2buy 1wall panel/floor tile @ A time & then not being able 2sell em back, OR how difficult it is to EARN gems/game cash!!!.....HELLO! Need I say more?? ANYWHOO... Leave stormie alone! Take the stormie effort & put it in2 taking care of the rest!
    Everyone has different opinions about stormie and all views should Be respected. We are not asking (or atnleast some of us)
    For stories to be removed but only for an option to delete him if we don't want him.

I'm at level 49 and Stormie isn't much use to me at this level but you could gift me a special gift such as the horse stable, chicken coup, pig pen and a neat dog. I'd like and fully appreciate Stormie as my new neighbor.

Executive Chef
    I like Stormie!! Please don't take him away! I like having a neighbor that I know is guaranteed to fulfill my requests!! Why would anyone NOT like that?

I keep relatively short lists of neighbors because I don't have time for long lists. Having a neighbor that always fulfills requests but requires no maintainance (don't have to take time to tip back, etc.) is SUPER!

New Resident
    I have deleted all my teamlava games due to Stormie. First it appeared mysteriously without letting any of us know, no announcement of any sort. Then, after players questioned his presence there appears a Welcome Stormie pop up. We have no say in this matter. He serves no purpose. Whose idea is this? Thanks teamlava for messing up the games once again.

Executive Chef
    I just want it at the bottom and not the top PLEASE!!!!

New Resident
    At first, RS was a cool game. I enjoyed it and have made lots of friends - REAL friends - from all over the world. I do not need or want a fake friend on my neighbor list. So, RS must go. I've played for around a year. It's time to hang it up.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I like Stormie!! Please don't take him away! I like having a neighbor that I know is guaranteed to fulfill my requests!! Why would anyone NOT like that?

I keep relatively short lists of neighbors because I don't have time for long lists. Having a neighbor that always fulfills requests but requires no maintainance (don't have to take time to tip back, etc.) is SUPER!
    Please tell me you're joking? Maybe you like having something forced on you but most of us don't and want the option to delete this ghost neighbor.
    Tipping back back implies you were tipped first, "stormie" does not tip!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo132 View Post
    HELLO! Need I say more?? ANYWHOO... Leave stormie alone! Take the stormie effort & put it in2 taking care of the rest!
    Some of us are quite good at taking care of the rest. You'll likely find that it's those "good at the rest" individuals that have built their games, more in spite of TL, than with TL's great help along the way. Those are the people who most vehemently object to such an inane suggestion that they could really build it better with the help of a stupid bot to give them a part a day.

Personally, I refuse to co-exist with some stupid bot. If you can't build these games, one bot that grants your part request, once a day, won't make a lick of difference. So I've got a level 92 RS with 2.8M coins, 84 gems, 2 expansions left, 26 appliances, and 92 counters, that's about to go silent until Stormie is either gone, or deletable. As soon as the restaurant bots clear the last 5 counters, it stops building anything.

People leaving the games had already seemed to be accelerating. I'm guessing most of those will be smart enough to stop by the app store on the way, and rate all the games they were playing.

Executive Chef
    I think it's weird that this robot showed up with no formal announcement from its own company, so at first I thought it was a neighbor that changed their name and added that annoying space before it to me near the top of the list. This 'stormie' is not useful to me. I have enough neighbors and if I need more I can simply add them. And stormie is shy? What are we five? Seriously, this may seem like a good idea for a gamer just starting out, but to have a thing on my list that won't tip me, cannot gift me and doesn't interact with me is not necessary on my list.

And as an Android player, why would I need stormie in fashion story? Can someone explain that to me, since teamlava has refused to release the make up counter to Android? So stormie is irrelevant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post

I keep relatively short lists of neighbors because I don't have time for long lists. Having a neighbor that always fulfills requests but requires no maintenance (don't have to take time to tip back, etc.) is SUPER!
    In order for Stormie to be useful to you every day, you have to have a box of some buildable something or other on the floor every day. Do you have a box on the floor every day?

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast