Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Banned
    You know what annoys me more than Stormie...... The fact that I already bought the Sweet Tooth Cake (on the first day it was out, and with gems I bought with real money) and I STILL get the pop-up when I open the game.

Or that I have already checked out the weekly update and keep getting reminded to check it out.

Or that all the World Games items - which, personally, I hate because they do not match my bakery. But I bought the Pommel Horse Tiger just to see if it would fit in. It didn't. Oh hang on, I hadn't finished that sentence - all show up at the beginning of my list in design, and it takes many, many more presses to get past them than it takes to scroll past Stormie.

Or that my ex husband lives in Epping and refuses to move closer to where my daughters and I live in Penrith, even though it would let him spend more time with them and make it easier for him to take them to sporting events and parties.

Or that my Pug always barks at animals on the TV, which is especially bad during Equestrian events at the Olympics.

Or that Australia went TERRIBLE in the swimming events. That doesn't annoy me, it's the way our media are being so mean to them about it. As if they don't feel bad enough about it as it is.

THOSE things annoy me more than Stormie.

Stormie is our friend.

He is here for our benefit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrngh22 View Post
    How is he not beneficial, he brings up your star rating and gives you a gift, or atleast he always gives me mine. Just because he has a zero star rating doesn't mean anything, it's only one neighbor... It's not that serious.
    My star rating on my main games is already 4. He's only beneficial to beginner players. I don't need help with requests. I have enough nbrs for that. It's not serious. I'll continue to play the games regardless but am still going to ask for a delete option to get him out of my nbr list. Everyone has a different opinion of stormie. Neither opinion is wrong just different.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    You know what annoys me more than Stormie...... The fact that I already bought the Sweet Tooth Cake (on the first day it was out, and with gems I bought with real money) and I STILL get the pop-up when I open the game.

Or that I have already checked out the weekly update and keep getting reminded to check it out.

Or that all the World Games items - which, personally, I hate because they do not match my bakery. But I bought the Pommel Horse Tiger just to see if it would fit in. It didn't. Oh hang on, I hadn't finished that sentence - all show up at the beginning of my list in design, and it takes many, many more presses to get past them than it takes to scroll past Stormie.

Or that my ex husband lives in Epping and refuses to move closer to where my daughters and I live in Penrith, even though it would let him spend more time with them and make it easier for him to take them to sporting events and parties.

Or that my Pug always barks at animals on the TV, which is especially bad during Equestrian events at the Olympics.

Or that Australia went TERRIBLE in the swimming events. That doesn't annoy me, it's the way our media are being so mean to them about it. As if they don't feel bad enough about it as it is.

Stormie is our friend.

All those things would bother me to. Except the world game items being at the beginning of the list. I like the new stuff being put there so I don't have to scroll looking for the new items. Just an example of how some things bother some and not others. Doesn't mean your wrong to find it annoying. Everyone has different opinions on what bothers them and what they want to fight to have changed. Neither of us our wrong in our opinions. As that's what they are just our opinions.

Stormie bothers me. He may be here for our benefit but he has yet to benefit me. I already have a 4 star rating and enough nbrs to help with requests. All we want is an option to delete him if we don't want him clogging up our nbr list.

So I'm hoping TL offers a delete option for those who don't want him.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, and most of my city was destroyed by a massive earthquake, and lots of people died, and that we are still getting aftershocks over a year later.
    And my cat threw up on the carpet.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder why Stormie is not in Monsters Story. Here's a game where everyone's a beginner and could use 'help' with social rating, requests, blah. Maybe too many players would be put off if they see Stormie lying in wait for them and mistake him for a monster. He does have a weird sinister smile.

Maybe Stormie doesnt have time to help with beginners..too busy being ever ready to established players in other games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Yeah, and most of my city was destroyed by a massive earthquake, and lots of people died, and that we are still getting aftershocks over a year later.
    And my cat threw up on the carpet.
    Ok can't argue that would bother me more but nothing you can do to stop an earthquake.theres no arguing with mother nature.

However we can do what we can to get an option to delete stormie. It isn't anywhere near as bad as an earthquake but with stormie there is a very slim chance of getting TL to offer a delete option. I doubt it'll happen but doesn't mean I will stop asking for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by floramina View Post
    I wonder why Stormie is not in Monsters Story. Here's a game where everyone's a beginner and could use 'help' with social rating, requests, blah. Maybe too many players would be put off if they see Stormie lying in wait for them and mistake him for a monster. He does have a weird sinister smile.

Maybe Stormie doesnt have time to help with beginners..too busy being ever ready to established players in other games.
    Sadly hell probably make it into the game at some point when we are no longer beginners and don't need him just like the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post

Stormie is our friend.

I'm sorry for the thing that annoys you, mabe you need CBT for that. And for Stormie maybe you need the opposite of CBT. I still want Stormie to go away, I'm unhappy Stormie still stuck as my nbr. Teamlava I will buy $100 worth of gems if you remove Stormie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Ok can't argue that would bother me more but nothing you can do to stop an earthquake.theres no arguing with mother nature.

However we can do what we can to get an option to delete stormie. It isn't anywhere near as bad as an earthquake but with stormie there is a very slim chance of getting TL to offer a delete option. I doubt it'll happen but doesn't mean I will stop asking for it.
    You've got a good point. Earthquakes and cat vomit. Mother nature at her worst!

Quote Originally Posted by nyancatmadness View Post
    I'm sorry for the thing that annoys you, mabe you need CBT for that. And for Stormie maybe you need the opposite of CBT. I still want Stormie to go away, I'm unhappy Stormie still stuck as my nbr. Teamlava I will buy $100 worth of gems if you remove Stormie.
    Yep! I'll be buying gems and getting back to my games if tl gives us the option to delete Stormie too!!