Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. It's good to see that some like the idea of having Stormie as a neighbor and are enjoying the in game benefits he provides. Others aren't happy that he stays at the top of your neighbor's list and would like the option to remove him. I'll pass this along to the team.
    I think he should at Least fall down the list

I honestly don't see anything wrong with having Stormie. So if we can delete him, I'm keeping him.

Farm Supplier
    Do not want Stormie stuffed down my throat. Yes delete button come on..............

Executive Chef
    I agree delete button and in the future a thread from TL like this from the beginning when something new is added would quell a lot of frustration felt from players from the beginning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    I don't really mind Stormie and I don't care if he is at the top of my Neighbour list because I can just, erm, scroll past him.
    I suppose I kind of like looking at his bakery because it has a lot of box items and fancy appliances.
    I'm not that bothered
    agree with u... It doesn't mind to have stormie in my neighbor list since he don't bother me ^^

Rhino Keeper
    He will respond to requests just like other neighbors? If I tell a Real Neighbor to go away, they do so. Otherwise TL will kick them off. Stormie, go away. He doesn't appear to be leaving. TL, do your job & kick him off!

New Resident
    Please allow us at least the option to delete Stormie. Otherwise I will be deleting the game and *******ing future TeamLava games.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    I don't really mind Stormie and I don't care if he is at the top of my Neighbour list because I can just, erm, scroll past him.
    I suppose I kind of like looking at his bakery because it has a lot of box items and fancy appliances.
    I'm not that bothered
    I'm with you, lola. Stormie is @ all 3 of my stories. I rather enjoy seeing the designs.

So what U can't move/delete Stormie....if that were the least of my concerns!! How about loosing paid for items ulyou cant get back? Or having so very few items available for purchase w/coins, OR having 2buy 1wall panel/floor tile @ A time & then not being able 2sell em back, OR how difficult it is to EARN gems/game cash!!!.....HELLO! Need I say more?? ANYWHOO... Leave stormie alone! Take the stormie effort & put it in2 taking care of the rest!

I want stormie off my neighbors list!!!! I have plenty of neighbors who can give me whatever part I need.
    Stormie is yet another annoying addition made by teamlava

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast