Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't care for the fact we have no choice in the matter! That he was placed with no notification and no explanation! And finally with an explanation that is not very informative at all!! He isn't really all that helpful, one gift a day if not maxed, those of us who have more than 20 neighbors and get max gift requests does not need stormie. Sorry... Now if could actually come and tip and maybe even give his neighbors specials that would be nice. Otherwise give us the option to keep or delete. It seems that some customers would keep him and of course others who would not! Please give us the option to delete!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lola1190 View Post
    I don't really mind Stormie and I don't care if he is at the top of my Neighbour list because I can just, erm, scroll past him.
    I suppose I kind of like looking at his bakery because it has a lot of box items and fancy appliances.
    I'm not that bothered
    I'm not that bothered either, really. I'm not saying that I like having stormie as a neighbour. I haven't even visited his bakery, restaurant, farm.

What i would like to know though, is the REAL reason this was implemented in the game and all those other requested features have not been implemented.

Why was this a priority and the ability to remove pending invites was not? Why do android players still get less of a daily bonus and this stormie thing was deemed a priority over that issue? Why was this sooooo much more important than us having the ability to block abusive players?

As it stands i see no benefit to this stormie as a neighbour. He will not help to keep my social rating up in any way as it takes far more than one neighbour to do that. But you already know that if you play the games, PonyRoar.
    The ability to request parts from stormie may be a small benefit to some, but then most of us already have more than 20 active, faithful neighbours from whom we already request & receive parts. PonyRoar would know that as well.

So what is the real reason, i wonder....hmmmm...

Banned
    Lol got the new neighbor pop up

Nightclub Owner
    TL, you claim this to be a SOCIAL game but then you turn around and give us a neighbor that isn't social. He doesn't tip/clean/water us, he doesn't gift us, and requests are only answered IF we aren't maxxed on gifts. The majority are MAXXED on gifts within an hour of logging into their games.

Fashion is useless to have Stormie because there isn't anything buildable but the make-up counter and most iOS users have purchased it or refuse to. Android can't even purchase it. So how is Stormie helpful there????
    Farm, well unless he can gift me a dog bowl every day I don't need him. I don't build anything in Farm.
    Bakery & RS, unless it's a new appliance, I have plenty of materials and don't need to request them. If I have to request them, well Stormie won't help me as I'm maxxed well before I log in to the game every day.

Give people the option to remove him, as I don't need him so why should I have him???? Also, if you're going to force this computerized robot on us, at least allow him to accept requests regardless of if we are maxxed or not. The Gifting and Requesting system are seperate, meaning we're allowed 20 each per day, so why have him set-up to only accept our request if our gifts ARE NOT full????

Useless neighbor that nobody asked for, great TL, I applaud you. Now, how about fixing iOS BS so the customers go back to what they're suppsoed to be when the game is open. Or how about fixing iOS Farm so that 'Tap to Manage' is removed and that all neighbors aren't checked when requesting parts.....or.........HOW ABOUT FIXING ACTUAL BUGS IN THE GAMES!!!!!!

I know, that is something that seems just too difficult for you to handle. Just like everytime a new crop comes out in Farm that is 1 day or more it isn't given the correct timing of 22 or 46 hours. Math is obviously not a good thing for you guys, you should look into taking some courses, it will do wonders.........................

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So what is the real reason, i wonder....hmmmm...
    A freebie / bonus neighbour, particularly for new players? You know, to get you started.

Grand Emperor
    *sobs

I don't want a useless uninvited neighbor.

Great responses purplegem, bobbyrae, queentina, and foreverGreyLady! I'm with all of you on this one. TL should listen to the majority on this subject and at least add the option to delete stormie.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm an Android user, Stormie is useless to me!

Oh for crying out loud! Now a "Welcome Stormie" popup? Enough is enough already! !! We don't want to WELCOME him, we want the ability to DELETE. him!!!

Farm Supplier
    I don't like stormie at the top of my of my list. In the process of trying to delete him I deleted a neighbor don't know how that happened. This happened before I knew u could not.
    I don't like having 0 social neighbors that is why I remove them. I have play 6 of ur games and put good money in to these games but I will have to stop playing if things don't. Get fixed

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast