Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I see nothing big to this "update." It's just like a regular neighbor. When you said visiting bonus, I thought you meant like more coins or more XP than original, maybe even 1 gem. But he's just like visiting another neighbor. I thought he was supposed to be great.
    He is. He's great at hanging around when you don't want him to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Sorry, but I can't speculate on updates to the game or changes to features. The community team will continue to review feedback and pass it along to the appropriate parties.

Now that he moves down the list, what are everyone's thoughts?
    I still think we should be able to delete him but at least he moves down the list now thanks 👍👍👍👍👍

Executive Chef
    Stormie just wants to be friends. ;(
    Is stormie computer person or is he teamlava

Host(ess)
    Helou TL&players
    I am playing RS for couple of months now,level 46.
    I think the game is great,fun,creative and u get to know people all over the world.The other day ive noticed my new nbr,visited his place and it is great,very very well done
    I myself like Stormies Rest,and I dont see any problem,many of you say he should give u more coins or gem(was that a joke) for your visit,why do you think that?Every social game I played has a computer nbr,there's nothing new to it,and they dont give you extra stuff just for visiting daily.I think Stormie can help us probably with people that are posting not so nice things on our walls,maybe in time he will be able to send food/gifts,but u have to give him and TL some time,not attacking them.
    There is probably a very good reason Stormie is now here,some kind of guardian,and we all should play the game,play not argue here all the time
    I like red mushroom tables at Stormies.
    xxx

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Is stormie computer person or is he teamlava
    He's a virtual neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinadc View Post
    Helou TL&players
    I am playing RS for couple of months now,level 46.
    I think the game is great,fun,creative and u get to know people all over the world.The other day ive noticed my new nbr,visited his place and it is great,very very well done
    I myself like Stormies Rest,and I dont see any problem,many of you say he should give u more coins or gem(was that a joke) for your visit,why do you think that?Every social game I played has a computer nbr,there's nothing new to it,and they dont give you extra stuff just for visiting daily.I think Stormie can help us probably with people that are posting not so nice things on our walls,maybe in time he will be able to send food/gifts,but u have to give him and TL some time,not attacking them.
    There is probably a very good reason Stormie is now here,some kind of guardian,and we all should play the game,play not argue here all the time
    I like red mushroom tables at Stormies.
    xxx
    Stormie has in game benefits like being a design inspiration, granting quest parts, giving a visit bonus, and allowing you to visit him to increase your Social Rating. I can't speculate on whether or not he'll have more benefits later on (like gifting or offering better visit bonuses), but I can pass that along to the team as feedback.

We appreciate that you're enjoying Stormie as a neighbor!

Please note that Stormie is not a moderator of any kind. He can't help you if someone's posting not so nice things on your walls. You'll need to continue reporting those to the Support team.

Rhino Keeper
    Make him deletable. He has absolutely nothing to add to my game.

Banned
    Moving him down the list isn't going to change a thing. I still wont play until I can delete him. Help our social status? Give me a break. We aren't preschoolers...we don't need to be treated as if we have the mentality of three year Olds. I 'm glad to see that I 'm not the only one not playing until this is fixed.

Executive Chef
    Stormie just wants to be friends. ;(
    Lol that made me laugh. I will say thank you (even though I'd rather a delete option) for at least listening and taking on a suggestion some players made. It does show TL are listening and I know you can't make everyone happy. Doesn't mean I'll keep my fingers crossed for a delete option lol but thank you never the less.

The Honorable Panda
    Stormie personally does not bother me but since alot of players would like to have an option to delete him as a neighbor, I hope TL does offer this, but question---

What if, you get the option to delete stormie, then down the line, they add a really cool feature to stormie that you really want, but since you deleted him, you cannot get him back as a neighbor?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request