Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why won't team lava fix the doubled prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Why won't team lava fix the doubled prices

My prices for the food, decor and expansions are doubled compared to everyone else's. I can't progress very fast, I can't decorate and I can't expand because to prices are double

I also can't do the Olympic goals because the prices are too high.

This is ruining my enjoyment of the game. When will this be fixed ?

I play on an ipad2

They won't fix it. You can probably make a deal with them though. Buy some gems in returned for lowered prices. Ahh? Ahhh?!!

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.
    But if someone is on the same level as me in a particular game and I'm seeing higher prices, how does that even work?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    But if someone is on the same level as me in a particular game and I'm seeing higher prices, how does that even work?!
    Because not every player will see the same prices in the game. So he said on another thread.

The real question you should ask is, "Why?"
    Why would TL want to have different players having different prices for the same things?

That question, i suppose, will never be answered.
    Saying they are trying to ensure the prolonged quality of the game really just tells me that there is no way they could be playing their own games. There is no way a player who is just starting out will be able to prolong their play when they are broke, cannot afford to buy even the cheapest of recipes or decor and have no other way to earn enough coins or xp to move forward in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Because not every player will see the same prices in the game. So he said on another thread.

The real question you should ask is, "Why?"
    Why would TL want to have different players having different prices for the same things?

That question, i suppose, will never be answered.
    Saying they are trying to ensure the prolonged quality of the game really just tells me that there is no way they could be playing their own games. There is no way a player who is just starting out will be able to prolong their play when they are broke, cannot afford to buy even the cheapest of recipes or decor and have no other way to earn enough coins or xp to move forward in the game.
    That's what I'm saying. I'm trying to make them understand that what they're saying makes no sense. It's like saying the sky is green when it's obviously blue. It makes no sense. As a person who likes fairness and equality, I would say straight to your face: "Does what you're saying even sound RIGHT to you?"

Nightclub Owner
    ...that is...unless they buy gems.

Which, perhaps, is what they might consider to be good for the economy and balance of the games....

Did that make sense to you? Because it didn't to me. But whatever. At the end of the day this is just some app game and I'm baking virtual pastries. I wanted to be invested in it but sadly you guys aren't invested in me.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you please explain why you fixed the doubled prices as a 'bug' for the majority of people, but are refusing to fix it for the unlucky few that still have the doubled prices.

The game is radipdly becoming unplayable at a relatively low level because of the doubled prices and I really want to understand how you think discriminating against some people gives 'prolonged Quality' to the game. I can tell you as a player that has been vastly handicapped by the doubled prices, all it gives me is a feeling of anger, upset and feeling ripped off.....

Quote Originally Posted by lotusthreads View Post
    Can you please explain why you fixed the doubled prices as a 'bug' for the majority of people, but are refusing to fix it for the unlucky few that still have the doubled prices.

The game is radipdly becoming unplayable at a relatively low level because of the doubled prices and I really want to understand how you think discriminating against some people gives 'prolonged Quality' to the game. I can tell you as a player that has been vastly handicapped by the doubled prices, all it gives me is a feeling of anger, upset and feeling ripped off.....
    I feel the same way. I've been a customer since 2010, and they must've done something right to keep me a customer for this long. But, everything TL has done in 2012 has upset me in some way. I really don't want to quit TL games or leave the forum, but I'm getting really upset. And TL should really and I mean really consider making players' suggestions and feedback happen as fast as they can. I really don't want to have to leave... and I don't want to be discriminated upon because of my prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast