Thread: No pop ups.

No pop ups.

TeamLava,

Ive been an andriod player of yours for years, Ive had to restart my bakery countless times because you cant switch your account over if your not an apple player. I spend money on the game a lot which im sure you know because as soon as I started buying gems you send me TONS of popups for sales compared to my other bakery which ive bought no gems on that gets none.

Here are some things ive noticed. I no longer get pop ups to download other games for gems, we dont get quests, and we cant switch our accounts to our next device. Do you forget tons of users play on phones and have to get new ones every once in a while? And thats not just the Iphone people. Thats everyone. I know these are small things but Im sure that me and a couple thousand other players would like to see these in our game. I personally prefure Andriod to Iphone. I even bought a Tablet because I enjoy your game so much, but the best tablet made so far is made by Andriod... so I bought the Andriod one instead of Ipad. So again Im stuck without quests. Im level 60 now (because I had to restart) and I'm starting to get bored. I want quests. I want those gem pop ups. Please update andriod equal to iphone. Iphone isnt the best anymore. Lets stop treating them like they are and make all the updates equal. I know you guys must get complaints everyday but your game could get so much more players if you did that.

So as a daily player I'm asking nicely please give us the luxury that youve given Iphone/Ipad users. Its all I'm asking. I pay my phone bill once a month just like they do. We should be equal.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 08-08-12 at 11:00 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    1. You can transfer your account on Android devices. To receive help with a transfer, please send an email to our Support team at support@teamlava.com.

2. Sales are offered randomly. I'll pass on to the team that you'd like to see more sales available to all users.

3. Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

4. Goals:
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Repost from a PM:

The current framework for Goals is not supported in Bakery Story, which is why this version does not have Goals yet. It is something we are working on, though we currently have a lot of plates spinning. It is a high-priority project, however, and we hope to have that feature ported over as soon as possible.