Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am no longer able to access my bakery.

Banned
    If I were all of you I would email support EVERYDAY and post on here EVERYDAY!!! I would be their worst nightmare........

I am no longer able to access my bakery. and restraunt.

My IOS version is Android.
    After updating Stomie, I'm no longer allowed to play Bakery Story. I'm force closes at the game loading screen.

I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip.
    The game won't even load anymore. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. I was

able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many
    times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close.
    Bakery story application is stop.
    Now I can`t play the game.
    All teamlava`s games can`t access the game.

Why this happens is to occur?
    I would like to know how to solve.

My IOS version is Android

GAME is Bakery Story. and Restraunt Story..
    I want to play the game.

When the game correctly what I can do?
    Please solve the problem quickly.
    I want a definitive answer.

You can add me to the growing list of Android users who are having this issue. The only way I can get into the game is to uninstall and reinstall. After loading once, the game seems to get into an infinite loop at loading (i.e. game starts up, gets to "gem sale" screen, and at that point restarts loading). This is happening in both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. It is not happening in Nightclub Story which I also have installed but haven't been active in for several months.

So what's different about Bakery and Restaurant from Nightclub? Maybe the problem is with whatever is different. I hope you guys at Team Lava are listening and looking into this issue.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, it's odd that people having problems with BS aren't having them with their other TL games.

This is what makes me think it's not an individual phone issue, but a BS one.

Posted in another thread : android ics update isn't fully compatible with all games. Motorola is working on problem but it's intermittent. This may be why teamlava can't find a fix.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by onthetown View Post
    Posted in another thread : android ics update isn't fully compatible with all games. Motorola is working on problem but it's intermittent. This may be why teamlava can't find a fix.
    I have Gingerbread on an HTC and they should be able to find a fix for devices that are not Motorola ICS. Please don't give TL an out to not look at this problem that affects other Android OS versions and devices.

I'm not giving tl an out. I'm as frustrated as you are but I'm not going to withhold pertinent, factual info to throw them under the bus either.

The Honorable Panda
    There was a force close fix pushed to android devices over the weekend. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this has fixed your issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123