Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am no longer able to access my bakery.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Exclamation I am no longer able to access my bakery.

Well, looks like I'm no longer allowed to play Bakery Story. I'm at 30+ force closes at the game loading screen. This is beyond ridiculous. I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip. The game won't even load anymore. I get lucky every once and a while. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. But that lasts for about one try, then it will never open again. I was able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close. I have 100+ MB of room open for the game to run on, so I know it can't be running out of space..

Will someone PLEASE help?

New Resident
    I am having a very similar problem. Constant force closes, game is very slow. I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times. Moved to my SD card and back to phone, cleared the cache and all those things. Game still behaves HORRIBLY!!!! Numerous posts about this over the past few days by many users. I am on my last straw. If Team Lava does not fixed in the next couple of days I will uninstall for good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nyskinut View Post
    I am having a very similar problem. Constant force closes, game is very slow. I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times. Moved to my SD card and back to phone, cleared the cache and all those things. Game still behaves HORRIBLY!!!! Numerous posts about this over the past few days by many users. I am on my last straw. If Team Lava does not fixed in the next couple of days I will uninstall for good.
    ]
    The apps were behaving exactly the same for me about a week ago. I did all the same things to try to fix but didn't work, and then magically the next day it was back to its regular amount of fc's. Then since stormie hit the scene its been acting up again. What on earth do we have to do to have this fixed?

Same problem here. I can't open my bakery on my DroidX phone. Have the out of memory error. I checked though and i still have plenty of memory free. I also posted the problem under Doll Face's thread with the same issue in the Bakery Story Bugs and Fixes section.

Rhino Keeper
    It's been doing this to me a lot often lately as well. It I getting rather annoying. Also the whole collecting tips and finishing food up then seconds later tips and food reappears! Sometimes it happens 3-4 times in a row!!! Urgh

Me too. I can`t access this game. after updating stomie.. , In order to play again after deleting a must
    download. I would like to know how to solve. ㅠㅠ

Rhino Keeper
    If you are fix the date and it may work again
    (sorry for 2 posts there was a problem with posting)

Rhino Keeper
    Are you on a kindle fire?
    Are your other apps working?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shahed12 View Post
    Are you on a kindle fire?
    Are your other apps working?
    No I'm on Android. I don't play any other TL games.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by eric_malmquist View Post
    Well, looks like I'm no longer allowed t,o play Bakery Story. I'm at 30+ force closes at the game loading screen. This is beyond ridiculous. I have food to finish, tips to collect, and neighbors to tip. The game won't even load anymore. I get lucky every once and a while. Sometimes if I uninstall and reinstall. But that lasts for about one try, then it will never open again. I was able to deal with 2 or 3 before the game opened, but now no matter how many times I try to open the app, it's a constant force close. I have 100+ MB of room open for the game to run on, so I know it can't be running out of space..

Will someone PLEASE help?
    I have been having the same problem. My problem seem to start about the time Stormiest was introduced as my new neighbor. I have tried deleting the game and downloading it again still doesn't work. I have tried everything I can, except being able to delete Stormie to see if that is what is causing my problem, because its not just happening on bs it seems to start happening on the others right after that new pop up appears. From that point on force close,force close, and force close......!, So what now teamlava, is there anything I can do or I should say we can do????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast