Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any POSITIVE experiences?

Any POSITIVE experiences?

I've been reading quite a few posts on the forum, and it seems like a bunch of negative press for Team Lava as a whole. I know I'm currently having a problem where I decided to actually spend some money to get gold. My bank account was charged immediately, but...no gold. So I contact their "support" email, only to get a generic reply that they are experiencing a high volume of emails and it could take several days before they get to mine.

So, now I have to wonder...has anyone had a good experience with this company? One where an issue was resolved in a timely manner, with good customer service?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayzeebee View Post
    I've been reading quite a few posts on the forum, and it seems like a bunch of negative press for Team Lava as a whole. I know I'm currently having a problem where I decided to actually spend some money to get gold. My bank account was charged immediately, but...no gold. So I contact their "support" email, only to get a generic reply that they are experiencing a high volume of emails and it could take several days before they get to mine.

So, now I have to wonder...has anyone had a good experience with this company? One where an issue was resolved in a timely manner, with good customer service?
    Yea I've had a very nice experience but that particular experience is against the forum rules to post it so sorry but I'm not sayiing what that experience was

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Yea I've had a very nice experience but that particular experience is against the forum rules to post it so sorry but I'm not sayiing what that experience was
    Wow made me curious lol

What could it be? Pv?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wow made me curious lol

What could it be? Pv?
    Yeah, that's kind of strange and if it is something that Team Lava did for someone, then it wouldn't ba against the rules to talk about. I'm also kind of new, so what is pv?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayzeebee View Post
    Yeah, that's kind of strange and if it is something that Team Lava did for someone, then it wouldn't ba against the rules to talk about. I'm also kind of new, so what is pv?
    Private message..... Okay unless it refund of gems since tl doesn't refund gems ... Maybe they did to mattyboo?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Private message..... Okay unless it refund of gems since tl doesn't refund gems ... Maybe they did to mattyboo?
    No not that a forum vacation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    No not that a forum vacation
    They gave you a forum vacation? And then let you back?

I thought pv might mean private, just figured I'd be sure. And I'm really confused now because unless the forum paid for you to go to the Bahamas or something, a forum vacation doesn't sound like a good thing.

New Resident
    Well I think that many people are very positive about Dragon Story but they type up things that may seem negative because they want to keep playing it, but because it isn't perfect also see some ways it can grow. Therefore typing up thing they would like to see changed or added.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm breeding my fifth Atlantis accidentally lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast