Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who or what is Stormy's Farm?

Host(ess)
    Well this thread just saved me an email to TL support. I too was worried it was some type of hacker or worm. I think Stormy should have something posted on his wall by TL to explain his sudden appearance. I've already tried to delete him 3 or 4 times

Host(ess)
    I have deleted FS until Stormie I removed. There is no purpose to a long time player to have this bot forced as a neighbor. I have enjoyed the game until now.

Well I'm glad I came here and saw that I'm not the only one with this new uninvited neighbor. I've watered him but when I go back into his farm it shows no drops. I couldn't delete him. I thought it was strange. If he can't water me back, then I don't want him as a "neighbor". I dont understand why we didnt get an explanation on this new neighbor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherecycles View Post
    Well I'm glad I came here and saw that I'm not the only one with this new uninvited neighbor. I've watered him but when I go back into his farm it shows no drops. I couldn't delete him. I thought it was strange. If he can't water me back, then I don't want him as a "neighbor". I dont understand why we didnt get an explanation on this new neighbor.
    I hve the same thing on Restaurant if I tip him the tips dissapear

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherecycles View Post

I think TL has posted the answer to this many times. We will have to see if it sticks and is harmless. I think there are many other game problems that need to be addressed tan stormie. Maybe this new neighbor will be like a rare magic fix to some other issues.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    I think TL has posted the answer to this many times. We will have to see if it sticks and is harmless. I think there are many other game problems that need to be addressed tan stormie. Maybe this new neighbor will be like a rare magic fix to some other issues.
    than- sorry my husband was asking me a question about work.

Grand Emperor

Or not

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post

Or not
    thats funny!

Host(ess)
    Yea for Pinkster! one thing Stormy is good for is a good amount of the special animals & mystery chest items are displayed on his farm and grouped together. its like the shopping channel...check it out in an actual farm setting before you waste your gems

Exclamation Remove Stormie!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    "Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to the game by TeamLava and is NOT dangerous in any way. As a neighbor he currently can not be removed, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away). Also, Stormie he can not be Gifted at this time, and you are not able to write on his wall.

Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers.
    By all means, please do pass on the suggestion to be able to remove Stormie. There is virtually no benefit to me having Stormie, as I don't build in the first place, if I did I'm sure one of my approximately 150 neighbors could help me out just fine, and I don't appreciate posts from a "neighbor" (computer!!) that I can't reply to or have a dialog with. It is intrusive, provokes distrust, and multiple communications from neighbors and friends are all about how to get rid of Stormie. It is ruining the pleasure, what is left of it, of the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast