Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who or what is Stormy's Farm?

Rhino Keeper

who or what is Stormy's Farm?

who or what is Stormy's Farm?

This new neighbor on farm has shown up uninvited on many, if not all farms. It is at the top of MY nbr list. It has no larding spaces to place such a name there. Further, one cannot post to it's wall. it said I gifted this nbr. I did not.

This is a TL entity, for what purpose? I would have picked a less obvious name.

Thumbs down Stormie's

Stormie's is TL entity. We'd ALL like to know what TL is really up to. most are VERY upset. On most or all their games. Why is TL being so unpleasantly intrusive??

I'm having the same issue/problem. I think this stormie's is piggy backing on all my accounts. Getting unathorized purchases

Be careful, this happened when the game hacker crash happened. All my neighbors were not my neighbors when fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by oceangal23 View Post
    Be careful, this happened when the game hacker crash happened. All my neighbors were not my neighbors when fixed.
    TL acknowledges this is their doing.

Rhino Keeper
    From a different thread:

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    He's a cool, helpful new feature.
    Citation needed for both claims of "cool" & "helpful."

How can a level 38 player have a full 24x24 farm? How can it have all those posessions? Why does it stay at the top of the nbr list, despite not having leading spaces to get to top of said list? And why would this anomaly show up on the date many players are trying to gain your attention about FIXING problems and removing your deliberate GEM TRAPS?

I find it odd that you seemed to be focused on losing your customer base.

New Resident
    We want to know what Teamlava is up to.And most of all;Why?Team lava maybe up to no good.

New Resident

Exclamation Stormie the Ghost Player👻

Stormie already is getting old.We all don't want a ghost player here and we all want to know what TL is up to.We all want to get rid of a mystery player and maybe hacker

Seen as i dont build often, i would like to know what good this "stomie farm " is to me. is this spy wear?

"Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to the game by TeamLava and is NOT dangerous in any way. As a neighbor he currently can not be removed, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away). Also, Stormie he can not be Gifted at this time, and you are not able to write on his wall.

Thank you for the feedback on Stormie. I will pass the suggestion to allow him to be removed as a neighbor on to our developers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast