Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this. is getting. SO. ANNOYING.

Same issues here

Well, I think I agree with all comments above. Especially about stormie. Ever since he showed up on my neighbor list, my bakery story has been logging me off saying that this game requires Internet connection. I know I have connection because my farm story has no problems but I'm afraid it might start since stormie is my neighbor there too. please help and tell me what else to do. I've already reinstalled and turned off my system. I am an ipad2 user (model A1396), my bakery story version1.5.4, and i keep getting logged off almost every time I try to visit each of my neighbors.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkie View Post
    Well, I think I agree with all comments above. Especially about stormie. Ever since he showed up on my neighbor list, my bakery story has been logging me off saying that this game requires Internet connection. I know I have connection because my farm story has no problems but I'm afraid it might start since stormie is my neighbor there too. please help and tell me what else to do. I've already reinstalled and turned off my system. I am an ipad2 user (model A1396), my bakery story version1.5.4, and i keep getting logged off almost every time I try to visit each of my neighbors.
    That is the old version, you need to uninstall it and download the Bakery World Games version 1.5.3.

Rhino Keeper
    It still won't work trust me I'm still having same issues ur talking about

Quote Originally Posted by hotwingzz View Post
    It still won't work trust me I'm still having same issues ur talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That is the old version, you need to uninstall it and download the Bakery World Games version 1.5.3.
    The issue is there with world games bakery & fashion story & restaurant story any game that has Stormie as a neighbour will not stay connected to the Teamlava servers & the catch up is getting worse, am dreading leaving food cooking overnight & am closing all my games overnight as fully expect every one to reset itself to previous save when I turn my iPad off

I have iPad 2 up to date software iOS 5.1.1
    Restaurant Story version 1.5.1
    Bakery Story World Games version 1.5.3
    Fashion Story World Games version 1.5.2

All have Stormie as a neighbour and all have serious issues with staying connected to the games servers. I didn't have this issue before they added the " neighbour" without my permission and I have no idea what personally identifiable information this neighbour is taking from device.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntress38 View Post
    The issue is there with world games bakery & fashion story & restaurant story any game that has Stormie as a neighbour will not stay connected to the Teamlava servers & the catch up is getting worse
    I've been having this issue before Stormie came into existence. I'm sure it's nothing to do with that, just really bad servers.

Rhino Keeper
    No this has been going on for weeks for me that's why I'm so annoyed with this and I'm complaing so much about it and I've not gotten any help from them but the uninstall and install which I've done many times

Rhino Keeper
    I lost gems when it was thinking about it.... Team Lava giveth gems and Team Lava taketh them away just as easily....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12