Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this. is getting. SO. ANNOYING.

Farm Supplier

this. is getting. SO. ANNOYING.

why does bakery CONSTANTLY lose my progress? like, EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLAY. i'll have absolute FULL wifi signal, i'll wait like one minute before touching anything when it opens (so the server can "catch up" - which in itself is ALSO ridiculous), then i'll prepare my food & all that.

now, fast forward four hours later when my food was supposed to be ready. i go onto bakery story aaaand...

SURPRISE, SURPRISE! all my food preparations DIDN'T register & are back to either blank stoves or reloaded back to my old food needing to be served. this is RIDICULOUS. it happens EVERY TIME. it makes me not even want to play, it's extremely frustrating & annoying.

PLEASE FIX THIS. i have full wifi signal, blah blah blah. stop blaming MY connectivity when it's clearly the games inability to connect. my wifi is perfectly fine, it's YOUR SERVER that's messing up. big time.

UGH.

Yeah, there's definitely something going on. I keep losing connection. Deleting and reinstalling isn't doing anything. TeamLava, I think it's your servers.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here im very
    Annoyed with it so I'm not playing til it's fix same
    With a few other people I know this uninstall and install is very annoy yea it's a free game but I'm buying the gems so I'm paying for the game yes it's my fault I'm paying but that's how u get the good stuff and I don't mid cause I enjoy the game but with all these issues I can't enjoy my game cause I'm getting kicked out every 5 min and having to uninstall and install my game it's just not right I'm sorry

I agree with all the statemtns above. Ugg!

Rhino Keeper
    He's messing up my game did he hack it too lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwingzz View Post
    He's messing up my game did he hack it too lol
    Stormie is a teamlava computer made neighbor

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not one to complain but the issue lately have just got me very annoyed that's y I've been complaining

Stormie isn't causing any type of problem!

There is something wrong with the servers. That's probably why we've had those glitches in the past 3 days. Around the same time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Stormie is a teamlava computer made neighbor
    I know that was meant as a joke lol I've seen him on my neighbor list

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Stormie isn't causing any type of problem!

There is something wrong with the servers. That's probably why we've had those glitches in the past 3 days. Around the same time.
    I know that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast