Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Force close number 10

What's the Exception error you're getting? When it force closes, select Report > Preview. Then scroll down and check what it says for "Exception class name". If you see "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError," then your device crashed because it ran out of memory.

Be sure to close all background applications before you start the game to ensure your device has enough memory.

Farm Supplier
    I have had MULTIPLE problems...force close everytime i try to start up FS, RS, or BS. Also, I can't view a lot of my shop. It has the loading asterisk in the item's place....this is very annoying. I can't view any of my new items! They are going to lose ppl if they don't fix these issues....it's getting ridiculous. I was going to buy gems for all 3 games, but probably not until they get it fixed. The glitch of wanting to store something, to have something else get sold is getting old too. I had one of the BS Candy jar items (giant orange gummi bear) and it disappeared when i tried to just store an appliance which was not even close to it....ridiculous!!! FIX THIS GUYS!!!

Farm Supplier
    OH and i close EVERYTHING before starting any of my games

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I'm playing on iOS. Game is constantly losing connectivity with TL servers, tells me that the game requires an Internet connection, and to try again later. It is "processing" for extended time in rendering neighbor list, or going to another bakery. It often "hangs" when attempting these tasks, and then boots me out, but sometimes it just boots me out when I'm not doing anything but looking at my bakery.
    Couldn't have put my problems in better words. I'm having this problem in both my devices and it becomes frustrating sometimes especially when I don't have much time and am busy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    What's the Exception error you're getting? When it force closes, select Report > Preview. Then scroll down and check what it says for "Exception class name". If you see "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError," then your device crashed because it ran out of memory.

Be sure to close all background applications before you start the game to ensure your device has enough memory.
    I seem to be having the out of memory problem. Funny thing is, I just cloed practically every apllication possible that is running, and Bakery Story still isn't loading. Any idea on how to make room for memory?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_malmquist View Post
    cloed, apllication
    closed, application

Sorry for the typos, on my phone :P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

But this only started happening recently. Before, TL games would take about 20MB memory. Now I am noticing they tend to exceed 50MB and that causes these Out of Memory exceptions. Something changed...

Rhino Keeper
    It just took me another 8 tries to open the game. Looks like I might have to close up shop.

This game is getting more annoying. First, the carpy neighour "stormie's bakery", then the force close problem. Now the programme takes forever to reload. I'm pretty sure the root cause is not memory. Can TL support guys look into the issue more seriously and give us sensible solutions?

Rhino Keeper
    I just don't understand, it never used to be quite this bad and I've been playing for several months now.

It got better for a few days... Then downhill again. I am getting the lack of memory error report but what on eearth....i removed all my photos and music, moved all aps to a memory card and STILL fcs up the wazoo!!!!

I know for a fact that tl listens.. I emailed them not very long ago and asked if they could bring back the ice cream bar, which they did in rs ("freezer")!! :-D so why can't they listen now with a massive issue that is driving people away??

these games are crying out for more efficiency to boot - automatic tipping buttons, collect buttons,a wall button, next neighbor button, and everything just takes so long! And don't even get me started on those clones that drag things to a halt! :*( team lava please make this game FUN again!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast