Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Force close number 10

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Force close number 10

Well my Bakery Story has offically force closed 10 times in a row. I am no longer able to open my game, as it just constantly continues to load and then force closes. I am pretty much fed up with this game. I'm running Android, and wondering if iOS players are having this many problems. I've posted this many times before and nothing has happened. I use to be able to handle 2 or 3 force closes, because then my game would load. But now it is no longer loading.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been having the same problem (Android too)...my bakery constantly force closes throughout the day. Once it loads after multiple tries then I can be on about 10 straight minutes before it force closes again. It is getting annoying....I am close to closing up shop for good.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just now finally been able to get the game up and running. TeamLava really needs to fix the game. This has been going on for far too long.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing Bakery Story for about 4 months and never experienced the force closing problem until this past 2 weeks.

Fashion Designer
    I'm playing on iOS. Game is constantly losing connectivity with TL servers, tells me that the game requires an Internet connection, and to try again later. It is "processing" for extended time in rendering neighbor list, or going to another bakery. It often "hangs" when attempting these tasks, and then boots me out, but sometimes it just boots me out when I'm not doing anything but looking at my bakery.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=eric_malmquist;361184]Well my Bakery Story has offically force closed 10 times in a row. I am no longer able to open my game, as it just constantly continues to load and then force closes. I am pretty much fed up with this game. I'm running Android, and wondering if iOS players are having this many problems. I've posted this many times before and nothing has happened. I use to be able to handle 2 or 3 force closes, because then my game would load. But now it is no longer loading.[/QUOTE
    10 times are you serious that is a really bad bug then

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I'm playing on iOS. Game is constantly losing connectivity with TL servers, tells me that the game requires an Internet connection, and to try again later. It is "processing" for extended time in rendering neighbor list, or going to another bakery. It often "hangs" when attempting these tasks, and then boots me out, but sometimes it just boots me out when I'm not doing anything but looking at my bakery.
    Having the same exact problem. It's exasperating when it takes several hrs to get through all my neighbors in the four games I play.

Farm Supplier
    This is exactly what I'm experiencing.

New Resident
    The same thing has been happening to me.

Farm Supplier
    My son and I play on two different android phones and we deal with force close issues on both. We've both restarted and uninstalled/reinstalled with no luck. It's very frustrating when it takes 10-15 minutes just to get the game started and then it force closes yet again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast