Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Android Issues

Android Issues

Storm ID - dragonlord196
    Island Name -Hobbiton
    Device Type - HTC Thunderbolt (Ver 2.11.605.19)
    OS - Android 2.3.4

Issue 1

- Game Play and Islands load VERY SLOW. Does not matter wether WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. Dragons do not show up at all or take exteremly long time to load, especially on islands with many dragons (more than 3 or 4). Screen also locks often when moving around islands and takes several seconds before becoming responsive again.

Issue 2

- If a habitat or other item is selected, the only way to unselect it, thereby revealing the Menu and Market Icons, is by scrolling the island. ie, just tapping on a unoccupied area of island does not clear the selected item like it does on the iPad.

Issue 3

- News Feed does not show any visitors to island. The only way to tell who visited your island is if they leave a post on your wall. News feed does seem to diaplay Gifts and Neighbor Requests properly.

Issue 4

- Overview Menu Item defaults to Profile Page and not Wall like it does on iPad.

Issue 5

- When visiting an island and tapping the Social Icon, the Back Arrow is missing from the upper left corner of the Social dialog box allowing you to get back to the Main Menu dialog box. Only way to return to your own wall or news feed is by returning to your own island

Issue 6

- Numerous Force Closes, happens too often to determine what is causing. Seems to happen randomly. Also, game will restart randomly withouh having crashed.

I play this game on my iPad and LOVE IT. Would really LOVE to play it on my Android as well.

Grand Emperor
    So these actually aren't android issues, because there's no dragon story for android. Or have i been in a coma?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    So these actually aren't android issues, because there's no dragon story for android. Or have i been in a coma?

Dragon Story is available to android now

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoEternal View Post
    Dragon Story is available to android now
    What? Since when? See? I WAS in a coma!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What? Since when? See? I WAS in a coma!
    lol I dont remember the exact day it came out but I remember someone made a thread about it. Might have been earlier this week or late last week. Unfortunately, it doesnt open on my android ): ..just kicks me out on loading screen but i think it works for most people

Banned
    It works great for me.

Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass these suggestions on to our devs.

I downloaded on my Kindle Fire last evening and love it. But whenever I go through the processing step it is very very very sloooowww.

Processing is still agonizingly slow. But the biggest problem for me is the planting process. The screen jumps at each step and with 6 farms I feel like I'm developing Tourettes.

I have a Kindle Fire. Love the game but planting food is a nightmare.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord196 View Post
    Storm ID - dragonlord196
    Island Name -Hobbiton
    Device Type - HTC Thunderbolt (Ver 2.11.605.19)
    OS - Android 2.3.4

Issue 1

- Game Play and Islands load VERY SLOW. Does not matter wether WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. Dragons do not show up at all or take exteremly long time to load, especially on islands with many dragons (more than 3 or 4). Screen also locks often when moving around islands and takes several seconds before becoming responsive again.

Issue 2

- If a habitat or other item is selected, the only way to unselect it, thereby revealing the Menu and Market Icons, is by scrolling the island. ie, just tapping on a unoccupied area of island does not clear the selected item like it does on the iPad.

Issue 3

- News Feed does not show any visitors to island. The only way to tell who visited your island is if they leave a post on your wall. News feed does seem to diaplay Gifts and Neighbor Requests properly.

Issue 4

- Overview Menu Item defaults to Profile Page and not Wall like it does on iPad.

Issue 5

- When visiting an island and tapping the Social Icon, the Back Arrow is missing from the upper left corner of the Social dialog box allowing you to get back to the Main Menu dialog box. Only way to return to your own wall or news feed is by returning to your own island

Issue 6

- Numerous Force Closes, happens too often to determine what is causing. Seems to happen randomly. Also, game will restart randomly withouh having crashed.

I play this game on my iPad and LOVE IT. Would really LOVE to play it on my Android as well.
    I also a android user but due to all the above I transfer back to iPod.. 1 more to highligh ur issue!! That's no goals or mission for android that's partly reason don't want to play on android.. Still not stable yet..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast